“Good Hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Stagecoach Hotel and Casino

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Beatty
Stagecoach Hotel and Casino
Save Saved
You added Stagecoach Hotel and Casino to your Saves list
Highway 95, Beatty, NV 89003   |
Ranked #5 of 6 hotels in Beatty
Winterthur, Switzerland
“Good Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012

Over all the Hotel was nice. Has a pool and a wirlpool, there is a casino, dennys, subway right next to the hotel. Room was clean. A very small bathroom, but OK for overnight!
I would recommend the Hotel.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple

170 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Buena Park
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012

I have stayed at Casino's before but never one this intimate. You step out into the hall and go down a short corridor and the small casino is right there.

The room was old and somewhat electrical outlet challenged. I had to use two extension cords to get everything connected up.

The TV was very old and could not be used for NetFlix streaming.

The room was reasonably priced at $58.00 a night including tax.

Parking was plentiful.

There is a 24 hour Denny's in the Casino and a Gas Station in the same parking lot but anything else is a short drive away.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Ridgecrest, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

Even though I read the DO NOT STAY HERE review earlier this month, we stayed. We like to do a Death Valley Loop on the Harley over Westgard Pass (great ride!) Beatty is the perfect stopover. Anyhow, the person at the desk was really nice. Seriously. I was thinking of the bad reviews expecting some sort of harpy hostess, but she was warm and affable. Of course, I also did a close bed check for bed bugs after that review. The mattress was sealed. It made for a slightly weird effect on the bed, but I was glad it was there. I looked for any signs at all for bugs, but couldn't find any. It was nice to see a Denny's in the prior restaurant and the chocolate malt balls over at Eddie's World were incredible (hot tip). When we were enjoying our ice cream cones in the evening, we walked by the stream that runs behind The Stagecoach. We saw a cute little burro family walk by! My only complaint is I lost at the casino.....but I can't blame the hotel for that! My husband has won there before, so I guess it sort of evens out. We have stayed here a number of times over the years as the title indicates. Some of the rooms are kind of worn others are better, but for what we paid, we will continue staying there. We love exploring Death Valley, so we'll keep staying at The Stagecoach.

San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2012

First of all, I never take time to write reviews. but the folks at the stagecoach deserve some recognition, I know from experience people will spend enormous amounts of time filing complaint after complaint for the smallest issues that has nothing to do with the business, or the help, but because they are having a bad day, everyone will suffer with them..... So I am going to put some effort into this review to settle the score. I don't have just one thing to say about one person. I will say the whole staff created an atmosphere that made me feel like a VIP,

My husband and I were on our first vacation in 4 years. We had been buckled down with work children and caring for extended family. We were so excited to go to Las Vegas!!!!! We had planned for a year to make sure everything was covered and we had nothing to worry about. We had planned to drive straight to Las Vegas but My husband got sick and the closest town was "Beatty".. I was so disappointed, I new we would be stuck for a couple of days in this little town. We stopped at the stagecoach and I was anything BUT happy!!. When I walked in to get our room, one of the girls behind the desk gave me the biggest smile.. I took note, her name was Krystal. I did not know that this was the tip of the iceburg as far as professional, kind, and friendly the casino is. I got my husband to our room and got him settled. I decided to go down stairs and have a bite to eat at Denny's. Great food and service too! After dinner I felt very good and decided to hit the tables and I won a little money playing 21. I completely forgot that i wasn't in vegas because of the the help. I decided to sit down for a nite cap and I was pleased at how quick the bartender took my order and gave me my drink, even with a crowded bar. We were there for two days, I must admit.. I forgot we were in a tiny little town that wasn't even on our map. I really be leave the girl at registration ,"Krystal" was the one who made me forget that I was "stuck". I want the employees at the stagecoach to know they were all great. Everyone was just as friendly and professional as she was. I simply can't remember everyones name, and if I did, I would feel horrible to leave someone out because everyone seemed just as kind and professional as Krystal. These people , efficient, kind and go the extra mile to make sure someone is satisfied. I noticed the employees at the stagecoach were all very helpful and happy, which tells me that who ever runs this casino is doing a wonderful job of keeping his employees happy. If you are going through Beatty nv, I highly suggest stopping at the stagecoach just to experience the atmosphere of feeling like a person instead of a number. I will return to Beatty and I will stay at the stagecoach. This dusty little town won me over with a bright smile and professional attitude. I must apologize to the staff, the only name I can remember forsure was "Krystal" at registration because of her smile... But for all of the employees at stagecoach I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for making what could have been a nightmare, into 2 wonderful days of my life, and I will come back to the Stagecoach in Beatty nv, just for the atmosphere and how I was treated.. Everyone had a warm smile and charm about them... The stagecoach in Beatty Nv won my heart and they deserve this review.

Mrs. wood

Newport, Oregon
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2012

Checked in with a surly front desk girl...she was barely civil to us and acted as though we were a terrible bother to her. The AC didn't work, so we tried to open the windows but there were no screens. Guess we are going to bake tonight. I felt something crawling in my hair after I laid in the bed...am terrified it was bed bugs. No soap in the bathroom, no shampoo, no blow dryer and two tiny postage stamp rough towels. TV reception stinks and and two of the light bulbs were burnt out....The only thing that works here is the toilet and the internet but certainly not that cretin behind the front desk or the management.

Room Tip: Try a different hotel...