“Very nice, excellent service” 4 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
30% off room rate
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in York
Mukwonago, Wisconsin
“Very nice, excellent service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

Our first floor room was directly accross from the pool, but was nice and quiet, The pool area was clean, well tended, and our grandson loved it. Free cookies and coffee in the lobby also made him pretty happy. Breakfast was good, with the bread products being individually packaged, and the biscuits and gravy passed muster with the kiddo. We checked out effortlessly, and were 3 hours away before our grandson realized that he had left his stuffed animal in his bed. Not only was it found, but it was mailed back to us within 2 days. Excellent service! Won't hesitate to stay there again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Neenah, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

We have stayed at this motel several times and have been very pleased by the friendliness of the staff. The rooms are very clean and comfortable. The breakfasts are very tasty.They have different types of coffee and a wide variety of goodies.Their pool is great for the grandchildren and is always very clean. Their rates are reasonable for what you get.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Dayton, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

They gave us adjoining rooms that worked out well for our extended family (family of 4 traveling with grandparents). The breakfast selection was huge and we were comfortable except all 4 pillows on bed were flat.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Cresco, Iowa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

The pluses: it was much less expensive than some of the options in the area. It had a big screen tv, a pool (we didn't try it), guest laundry, a treadmill, breakfast (hard boiled eggs, sausage and biscuits, yogurt, some fruit, cereal, prepackaged pastries, muffins). The front desk staff was very helpful during check-in. She reset the server for us so that we could get internet in our room (it wasn't working at first).

The minuses: Internet was slow at times. The room smelled musty/stale when we entered. The shower curtain (mildewy and dirty) and bathroom walls (brown drips on the wall) could use a good scrubbing. The air conditioner cycled on and off during the night and was a little noisy. Needed to fold the pillow over so it was thick enough.

This motel is rated #1 on tripadvisor and I am not sure why - must be the cost. I guess it was $30 cheaper than some of the other motels...

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

We have stayed at this hotel twice in the last 6 months and find it to be a clean, quiet and comfortable hotel at a great price. Nice clean rooms, comfortable beds, great location to I-80 and included breakfast options just enough to get you fed and on your way. Will continue to use this hotel as we have family in the area and will visit often.

• Stayed May 2013
Aurora, Nebraska, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

I stopped by the New Victorian Inn on my way home from a long day of driving and right away I was impressed when I walked in.. I was welcomed by the front dest girl (Caitlyn) she was very friendly, you could tell she loved her job. I was informed that they had a 26 idem breakfast that started at 5 which was wonderful because I had to get on the road at 5:30 and may I say the breakfast was amazing. I was beyond impressed with the room when I walked in.. A huge TV, the beds were soooo comfy (They had just gotten new beds.) They have free wi-fi with no password so it was convieniant for me to use my computer, there was a fridge and microwave in my room as well. I had been driving all day so I was hungry (Caitlyn) the front dest girl recommend the restraunt Chances R. My stay at the new victorian inn was beyond amazing I have never been at a cleaner hotel!! I will definitely stay there again!!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Orem, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

My family and I have been visiting York, Nebraska many times during the past 5 years, always staying at the New Victorian. Depending on the size of our group, we have had rooms with one or two beds, or a larger suite. We were all very pleased with the rooms, the cleanliness, the beds, the service, and the cost. And of course the children loved the pool. The free breakfast (biscuits and gravy, bagels, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal, hard boiled eggs, etc.) is available from 5:00 a.m. until 11:00 a.m. The late sleepers in our family really liked this schedule.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family