“i love my stay at the coconut cove, i got a lot of privacy” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Coconut Cove Holiday Beach Club

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Manzanilla
Coconut Cove Holiday Beach Club
You added Coconut Cove Holiday Beach Club to your Saves list
33-36 Calypso Rd, Manzanilla, Trinidad   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Manzanilla
Trinidad
“i love my stay at the coconut cove, i got a lot of privacy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2011

My husband and i was having a hard time looking for a place to stay in Trinidad because most of the beach houses or hotels were looking into were always fully booked specially that we wnated to find a place where we could get a lot of privacy, relax ourselves and unwind for our wedding anniversary (and we want a place overlooking the beachline and the pool) and luckily, as i was going over the net, i found the coconut cove, view it's location which is a little far from the town (but the drive was really fun) and see the photos of the hotel...i was very impressed because i just exactly have the idea from my mind come true! the idea of what i want, i see it from the coconut cove. well, to make the long story short, as we get there, they have the staffs who were very warm and welcoming and they were all very pleasant (with customers service which for me is very important). they showed us our room and i just fell in love with it because it was facing the pool and it was overlooking the sea..wow! what a view from our bed! so romantic that i finally regret why we only have to stay for a night and a day there! i love the location, it have a lot of privacy, we like the bar and restaurant, and all of the staff..i would recommend d coconut cove to my friends, well in fact, as i was posting my pics in FB, they started to ask where the place is and they want to got too.. i told them how they would not regret their stay and it would be a very romantic place to celebrate love with your partner. Thanks to d coconut cove, to Dennis, Rishma and everyone else! i love u guyz!!! muaaaaah!

Room Tip: Be able to book the hotel early
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Chaguanas, Trinidad and Tobago
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2011

the coconut cove is the best beach resort i think in this lfe time the three days i spent there was d best day of my life, that place is so amazing to stay an relax as i walk through the doors or the coconut cove i could not feel no more stress relife. the services from every one was grate an i could not ask for any thing more if you dont believe me check my pictures on facebook.com

• Stayed February 2011, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2011

this is a great place i have stayed here with my girl friend over the easter weekend. Wow what an extrodanary place. I have enjoyed myself to the fullest and everything was so perfect. The service was great. We were appricated, welcome and treated like family. I felt like I was home. The staff was helpful, kind, generous, sweet and friendly. The rooms were well prepared with lovely, cozy cleaned sheets and i was so confortable. I enjoyed my bath in the pool so much and the food was outstanding three delicious meals as we had a wide variety to choose from. I couldnt even believe it, the beach was like three of my foot steps away. I will be back again for sure. My girlfriend enjoyed herself to the fullest and now every weekend she is behind me to go to that lovely place. It made me feel like paradise. Its really lovely. People u should go to as u can enjoy and have all the fun that we had.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2011

The sevice provided was excellent, from the very first phone call.
Meals were on time and delicious and the dietary needs of the guests were looked after.
The staff were well trained in customer service.
Thank you Dennis, Reshma, Indrani, Junior, Brian and the ever present security officer Dermott and anybody else whom I may have left out from the staff, you made our stay areally fabulous one.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
Tobago
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2011

Its really lovely and beautiful. I loved it there. The office staff was sweet, loving, brilliant, kind, generous. The Kitchen lady was very sweet and made mouth watering dishes. The place is just so perfect.. The pool was really clean and it was directly on beach front so we had a number of places to bathe. The rooms are all well kept clean and neat. I loved it there. I will be back for sure and its just i dont have enough words to say how awesome everything was... Thank you Coconut ove

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2011

The place was great. The rooms were very nice with a lovely view of the ocean. The staff was very friendly and helpful. There is always room for improvement, but you can see that this place will progess when you deal with managment. Most importantly you feel secured, since there is security 24 hrs. I will go again.

• Stayed March 2011
Port of Spain, Trinidad
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2010

I simply can't understand how Coconut Cove Holiday Beach Club is rated as #3
of 62 hotels in Trinidad and Tobago. I had called this hotel to get a quote on the prices before arrival. When we got to reception suddendly all the figures increased. The young lady was very rude...not even a smile. The cost of accomodation is way more than the facility is worth. The room was very basic, not quite clean and the bed was uncomforatble and creaky. The television did not work. The pool was dirty. There were people who were not staying at the hotel hanging around the pool being loud and obnoxious. You can't bathe on the beach 'cause the water was extremely rough and there's no path leading to it anyway. As for dinner, when we got to the resturant we were not given a choice of ordering anything on the menu. The chef brought two plates of food saying that he was skipping straight to the main course. I could not finish dinner since it tasted terrible. The same applied to dessert. My boyfriend was very annoyed and he complained from the moment we arrived to check out... which we did early. I did not sleep well because there were people walking and talking outside our room at all hours of the night and early morning.The following morning there was no water in the taps. I had to go to reception and ask for water to have a shower. The situation with breakfast was the same as with dinner. It was late and though it did not taste as bad ,again they gave you what they wanted. I can go on about my stay but I'll end by saying that I shall not recommend Coconut Cove Holiday Beach Club to anyone ... it was a terrbile experience.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Coconut Cove Holiday Beach Club? Share your experiences!