“Viva Evelyn's!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
“Viva Evelyn's!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

La Jua's may enjoy bragging rights for their overrated burritos, but once you taste the big flavors served from the little taqueria at Evelyn's Bakery, you may never bother with La Juanita's again!

Seriously, if you are on the hunt for Esquire magazine's "life changing burrito" do yourself a favor and just go straight to Evelyn's Bakery.

My experience was exceptional. The server was attentive, with sincere appreciation and hospitality. The dining area was spotless clean and if I needed anything, it was obvious I would be waited on quickly.

I ordered a Carne Asada Burrito and asked for a few extras, including Pico de gallo and Guacamole.

Wow! I was so pleased to taste those authentic flavors; transported back in time to the Mission District and the foods I have missed so much.

Gotta get some Evelyn's, people. I can't wait to return.

• Visited June 2014