“Great stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Scottsbluff
Omaha, Nebraska
“Great stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

Great stay in Scottsbluff. There are ample restaurants nearby with a mall and target also close. We were welcomed with a great managers reception with free beer, wine and appetizers. Rooms were large and nice but most importantly clean!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Jenny H, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Scottsbluff - Gering, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
Thank you creightonomahane for your wonderful comments! Our guests love our Managers Reception Monday-Thursday. Hope to see you again if you are in Scottsbluff.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Cheyenne, Wyoming
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

I stayed the evening on an overnight quick business trip. What a great place to choose. This hotel was very clean, the staff was exceptional in their customer service, and the breakfast was satisfying and then some. If you are in the area of Scottsbluff, I would highly recommend the Holiday Inn Express.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Jenny H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Scottsbluff - Gering, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
Thank you 907momof3907 for your wonderful review of our property! We love taking care of our guests. Hope you will visit us again if you are ever in Scottsbluff. Thanks again!
Neutral Bay, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here 1 night on our National Park trip, clean, comfortable & reasonably priced. Free breakfast was the HI Express usual and free wifi good too. Friendly staff as well. Would recommend to anyone.

• Stayed July 2013
Peoria, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

I had an excellent stay at the Holiday Inn Express in Scottsbluff. I had a neat view of the monument. The goods-my room was clean, beautiful, comfortable, and excellent. The breakfast at Holiday Inn Expresses is always my favorite and is above and beyond the standard continental fare. The fitness center looked great but I didn't have a chance to use it.

My only down sides-the eating was a few blocks into town, not really on the main road right with the hotel, but it's not too far. The bigger downside was that the furniture so completely filled the room that I didn't really have a place to set my suitcase without it being in the way, and I was just one person. However, everything else was so great that I wouldn't let that dissuade me from returning if I were back in the area.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Milford,Pa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here one night during our National Park Trip. The staff were great and gave us suggestions about places to visit and eat. The room was clean and the pool and hot tub is just what we needed after a long drive! There is a lot to see around here if you take the time.

• Stayed June 2013
s.tilllman valley
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

We had driven 12 hours and were ready for a nice rest. Young man that checked us in very polite and helpful reccomending restaurants. Rooms are very clean and nice. It is right off main highway. Only negitive you have to drive ot eat.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you kat234-12 for your wonderful comment! We are happy you enjoyed your stay with us. Hope to see you again!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013 via mobile

I love coming to Scottsbluff Nebraska to stay at the Holiday Inn! The customer service is the best anywhere. I stay in alot of hotels because my daughter plays College basketball. I look forward for my stay here. Everything super clean the girls are very attentive with our needs . Susan and Max who have been with Holiday inn for years are amazing, very friendly, i can trust and rely on anything i need to be taken care of. I wish everyone in tbd hotel business could be like they are. Hometown good hearted people. Th ank you guys for everything!! We stayed in a 4 star hotel over Christmas and was extremely disappointed. Max and Susan are just wonderful hard working and great people!!! I,love my stay in Scottsbluff Holiday Inn. I can just relax!

• Stayed May 2013
Thank you for marquel73 your kind hearted comment. Suzan and Max are two of my amazing employees. I will make sure to pass along your wonderful comments to them. We hope to see you again next time you are in Scottsbluff, NE.

Been to Holiday Inn Express Scottsbluff - Gering? Share your experiences!