“Great Place - LOTS of choices” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 8 Restaurants in Ralston
Cuisines: Hamburgers, Italian, Pizza & Pasta, Sandwiches
Papillion, Nebraska
“Great Place - LOTS of choices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

I've now had both the pizza (mushroom and cheese) and their Chop Salad. I was specific of the items I wanted on the 'side' on my salad and they were perfect! Both were excellent and quick despite being quite busy on a weekday at lunch. New addition to town - glad it's here and I'll be back!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Kaiserslautern, Germany
“Great pizza and great bargain”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

The pizza my husband ordered was fantastic. I ordered a house salad, which I am glad to say was not just a pile of iceberg lettuce with cheese but actually contained a wide assortment of veggies. I also ordered a cheesesteak that came with fries. Cheesesteak was tasty, but pretty standard which is okay for the price I paid. Overall $20 for two people to go home full and happy, so nothing to complain about in that dept. I would definantly return to try more menu items.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Glenwood, IA
“Loved the Pizza!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

We have been here a few times and the pizza is one of our favorites. The pepperoni and Canadian bacon are thick cut so they don't disappear in the toppings. The crust is light and crispy. The pizza knots are super. We did have the loaded waffle fries and they were ok. The cheese and bacon seemed to be missing from our bowl of fries but there was a big blob of sour cream and the fries were hot. Probably would not order again since they were over $6 and missing most of the ingredients to make them "loaded". We will stick with the Knots again.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Omaha, Nebraska
“Above expectations”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

For a local restaurant, I have to give 2 huge thumbs up to this place---wonderful value for the money and some of the best pasta and pizza around!!

Visited February 2013
Morris
“Simple pizza”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

This was a team event. I hadn't tried Ragazzi's before, but figured what the heck.

The pizza was so-so. The pepperoni was nice and thick, as was the oil than ran off the cheese. There are lots of places to get pizza in Omaha.

So, the positives:
Soft drink bar with Coke products.
Hot pizza, thick toppings.
Clean restaurant
Fast pizza

The negatives: counter service.
Kind of like the old Ponderosa or Bonanza restaurants, you get a little stick with a number on it -n it looks like a football jersey.
Fast pizza.

Overall, it wasn't really bad, but it wasn't really good. I probably won't go back again unless I have to.

• Visited March 2013