“If you are hungry for steaks, this is the place.” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 27 restaurants in Ogallala
Cuisines: American
Reno, Nevada
“If you are hungry for steaks, this is the place.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

Selected the rib eye - prepared perfectly with two sides and an order of grilled mushrooms. The house salad was very good - lots of variety, not just lettuce. But they also have numerous chicken, seafood, salads and pulled pork dishes on the menu too. You can also get lighter fare like hamburgers, sandwiches and appetizer finger food items too. The prices are moderate to expensive but the service was excellent and the meal was satisfying. I'd come here again.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

55% Recommend
naperville
“Food Not Fit For Pig”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

I don't even know where to start the food was so bad. I had a salad to be served with honey mustard dressing. When it came it had mustard on it. I asked about it and the waitress said they were out of honey mustard dressing. They gave me another salad. My husband ordered a steak it was full of grizzle. He was able to eat about a fourth of it. I order brisket. It was cut very thin and was so dry. They covered it up with so much barbaque sauce. When waitress came she asked how our meal was. We said not very good. She then put our dishes on a cart and went to get the manager. She looked at our dishes. We could hear her tell the waitress we had eaten too much of the food. SHe wouldn't even come over to talk to us. The waitress offered to take a couple of dollars off our big at her expense. We said NO. She was worked ragged as she had a lot tables, bused her dishes. The place did look ver clean. It is a terrible place

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Overpriced”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

Stopped by here because it was walking distance from the hotel. First glance of menu the prices seemed a little high, but that seems to be the theme these days. We ordered and right of the bat our kids meals were wrong and my daughter's fettuccini and marinara was nothing more than ragu. My order of 2 A.M. was the most bland open faced sandwich I have ever had. Service was terrible at best, we asked for spoons and it took twenty mins to get that and this place isn't that big. Can say my family and I will not return to this establishment.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
“Great steaks and very friendly helpful waiter named Ric!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

If you want a perfectly cooked steak, this is the place!! I had a filet and it was very big for a filet. Great baked sweet potato and their bread is so yummy with the brown sugar cinommon butter. Last but defintaly not least, if you get Ric as your waiter, you'll love him. He is the nicest guy!!!!!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sonora, California
“Great meal, unexpected location.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

A great meal after a long day on the road is a real treat. Food was very good and lots to eat. Wait staff was very professional and attentive. Everyone was friendly and helpful to a road warrior who was just passing through. I would plan a night in Ogallala again just to have dinner here. Having the Best Western right next door was a plus.

• Visited June 2013