“Free breakfast if you stay at Quality Inn” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #17 of 29 Restaurants in Ogallala
Cuisines: American
Ipswich, Massachusetts
“Free breakfast if you stay at Quality Inn”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I had a very late arrival on the morning of Jan. 5, but the nice thing was the Quality Inn gave me a free breakfast coupon for any $5 breakfast meal at Denny's. They were a bit busy so service was slowed, but a good deal. Friendly staff.

Visited January 2013

Rural Valley
“Don't go here!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

Our motel gave us $4.00 off per person for breakfast at Denny's next door. We went over and when we walked in, we were told that they could give us coffee and beverages, but it would be a while before we could get any food. I asked how long and she said about 20 min. We decided to go back to the motel and pack up first and then come back. When we returned, everything seemed to be fine. There was only one other table occupied. My husband couldn't find what he wanted on the menu, so he just ordered eggs, bacon, hashbrowns, and toast. She took his order, then turned around and said if he ordered the slam, it would be cheaper, but they would add pancakes. He told her to go ahead. When the food came out, got bacon, eggs, and pancakes (which he didn't want in the first place). When she returned, I told her that he ordered hashbrowns. She apologized and said it was her fault and she would bring them right out. He reminded her that he also ordered toast. She left and came back with a plate of hashbrowns. She said the toast would be right out. He took a bite of the hashbrowns and they were cold. We finished our meal and the toast never did show up. I ordered the Moons over my hammy. She asked me what kind of bread I wanted. I said I think it comes on sourdough. She said, "Oh, you wanted the sandwich, we also have Moons over my hammy omeletes???? When we went to pay our bill, she said she only charged us half price in addition to the discount from the motel since we had to wait and came back. It still cost us more than $10.00. I wish I could rate this place less than one.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Eagle Mountain, Utah
“Good Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

I love breakfast at Dennys. The waitress was very friendly and accomadating. She let me make a substitution due to the fact that I did not want the pancakes. The service was prompt and I liked the fact that the restaurant was accessible from the Quality Inn lobby.

Visited October 2012
Maple Park, Illinois
“Very slow, mangled order”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

I ate here because the neighboring Quality Inn gave breakfast vouchers for this restaurant, and I thought I could get a quick breakfast & get on the road......wrong!
Waited for the waitress to greet me & bring a menu.
Waited for the order to be taken......a young enthusiastic waiter finally came & asked if I'd been waited on yet, and he went to let my waitress know that I'd been waiting for a long time.
I picked a breakfast that included oatmeal & fruit, and eggs. The fruit came out first.....long wait.....eggs......and then the check. I was able to flag down a different waitress to ask her for the oatmeal (which would have gone nice with the fruit, wouldn't you think?)
Went to the cash register to pay a couple of dollars over the voucher amount.....and waited & waited. Finally, the young girl who was hostessing, bussing, and cashiering came over to wait on a long line of people gathered by the door.
I'd have done better to get down the road, and have breakfast somewhere else! Mediocre food & clueless customer service.

• Visited August 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
los angeles
“Holy Cow, the manager did WHAT?”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

while traveling across the country, we stopped at Denny's in Ogallala, Nebraska. After we sat down the manager was spraying some sort of disinfectant across the restaurant. I know it was Denny's but still, spraying ANYTHING, let alone disinfectant while people are eating is unacceptable. When we complained to the waitress, she said she told him we were upset, but he still did not come over to apologize. Not OK!

• Visited September 2012