“Excellent” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Lincoln, United States
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

Staff, hotel, and rooms were great. Easy to get to and friendly accommodating people. We wanted to check in early and they didn't have the room quite ready. We had to come back in 30-40 min (which I thought was a good amount of time), when we returned the house keeping lady recognized us and knew what room we were looking to check into and told us the room was ready. That is attention to detail!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Richard S, General Manager at Hampton Inn North Platte, responded to this review, June 13, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post the positive comments and high scores online. I am glad we were able to accommodate your early check-in request. I will be sure to pass on the positive comments to our staff at our next team meeting. We look forward to having you stay again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Summerfield, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

We needed a room with a seperate room for sleeping and this was the only place near the freeway that could accomodate us. The room was clean and modern, but although there was free wifi, there was no desk. There was only one chair and no table. There was no place to sit other than the bed and no workspace. Definately not set up for a business person. The breakfast was excellent. With lots of hot and cold choices. The price seemed high. I've gotten two bedroom two bath places for the same or not much more. While very nice, the lack of table or desk space and cost would keep me from stopping there again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for writing a review about your stopover at our hotel in North Platte. I see that you were in our two-room family suite. You are correct: this room is designed more for family comfort than a business person. With the floor space we have we put the furniture in this room that is more accommodating to families. We do have a few other suites that are more accommodating to the business traveler that may work better for you. Our suites are very popular so I do recommend calling ahead to make reservations.
Denver, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

It was ok, could have been better. Not good on the first floor, and the room was a bit dark with window where the bed was, should have been flipped for better set up. Overall I would stay again, but it would not be my first choice if I had another opportunity at another place in town.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us in North Platte. I would like the opportunity to discuss what was "not good on the first floor". Please reach out to me at richard.simmons@hilton.com or 308-534-6000. We do appreciate you staying with us and would like to make your stay as well as everyone's stay more comfortable if possible.
Denver, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

We had to unexpectedly stop in North Platte, NE overnight and had a wonderful experience from beginning to end. The front desk staff was very courteous and helpful. The beds were incredibly comfortable and the complimentary breakfast in the morning was a great start to our day. Thank you!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am so glad we were a positive experience on your trip. I appreciate you taking the time to comment on our staff and our accommodations. I also would like to thank you for the high rankings. We look forward to having you with us again if you return to the area.
Scottsdale, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

This is always a sure bet when we check in that all will be great! Easy access on and off the freeway... Fast check in ... rooms are clean, beds so comfortable and smell fresh! ... towels are white and fluffy... and breakfast is full of choices for any diet! It's a "great sleep" on the road!!!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Richard S, General Manager at Hampton Inn North Platte, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
Thanks for taking the time to post your comments about your recent stay with us in North Platte, Nebraska. We are pleased to hear about your satisfaction of our hotel and staff. We will continue to be here for you when you are on the road.
Conway, MO
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

I was disappointed that no micro/fridge was in the room. They are only in the suites. When it is just for one night, I do not need a suite, but I do need a micro/fridge. I have paid less for a room at other properties and there was one in the room. Other than that, the room and the property as a whole, was very nice. Staff was pleasant and they had cookies at the front desk. I am proud to say I resisted the temptation but my Husband gave in. The breakfast was typical motel food. Lots of grease on the sausage patties. I would stay there again if they put a micro/fridge in my room.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Richard S, General Manager at Hampton Inn North Platte, responded to this review, May 12, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us as well as other travelers. I really enjoy hearing the good things we are doing as it encourages my staff to continue on. We also like to hear the opportunities that we can learn from as that allows us to make everyones stays more enjoyable. We do have refrigerators and microwaves in our suites and because of comments like this one we are looking into the possibilities of adding some of those features to additional rooms. We look forward to having you stay with us in the future.
virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013 via mobile

We stopped in for a room overnight on a cross-country drive. Hotel was almost full due to weary travelers and corporate business during the week. Good variety of hotel/food/gas choices at this exit after a long stretch of highway 80 west without many good exits. We were greeted and spoken to by all staff in a friendly way and the breakfast lady made us feel like we were at mom's table and she cared if we got enough to eat of things we liked. A very good breakfast with hot and cold food. Staff at front desk was professional and friendly and made this weary traveller smile. It may seem like a small thing but instead of just saying that yes there is pizza delivery nearby, he whipped out a phone book and wrote down the numbers for me. That small gesture was a big help in letting us get settled in quickly. Room was spotless bed soft and comfy and we felt safe and happy.

• Stayed May 2013
Thank you for your kind words. I look forward to sharing this review with my entire team at our next meeting. Your stay sounds like the perfect example of what we want everyone to experience while they stay not only with our hotel in North Platte, but all of our Hampton Inns. We appreciate you staying with us as well as taking time to share the review of your satisfactory stay. We look forward to having you stay with us in the future.

Been to Hampton Inn North Platte? Share your experiences!