“My best stay I have had thus far at this property” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada North Platte

Save Saved
You added Ramada North Platte to your Saves list
Ramada North Platte
2.5 of 5 Motel   |   3201 S. Jeffers Street, I-80 and US 83 South, North Platte, NE 69101   |
Ranked #9 of 18 hotels in North Platte
Grand Island
“My best stay I have had thus far at this property”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

I am a regular business traveler during the work week. On my last stay I must say the new remodeled suite I stayed in was fantastic. Modern decor, kitchenette, jacuzzi, dining area, work space, closets, multiple TVs, sofa, chairs, 2 beds and a pull out couch, separate regular bathroom. Breakfast was great as usual, dinner next store at the attached restaurant, great as usual, staff attentive, and with friendly, smiles, professional appearance, and very clean and comfortable. I will be back for more business stays and will be sure to make a stop with my family as well. Keep up the great work!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

109 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Nebraska USA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

Would it have cost the girl a re front desk anything to apologize for my room keys not working?? No "I am sorry" just a "did you have your cell phone near it?" (No) ... This young lady had time to call every male "sweetie" and "honey" but not a "I am sorry for my mistake and your inconvenience" - you won't see me here win when there are many choices in town who DO offer customer service!!!!!

Room Tip: Days Inn is same price -- and several others. Stay there.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Crystal
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

Property is a bit run down. We had a lot of problems with the exterior door leading to the parking lot. It was not functioning half the time. Service was great and staff was very nice and helpful. They made an excellent suggestion for dinner and gave great directions. We were on our way back from Vegas and this was our final stop before driving home.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Been to Ramada North Platte? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada North Platte

Address: 3201 S. Jeffers Street, I-80 and US 83 South, North Platte, NE 69101
Location: United States > Nebraska > North Platte
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Swimming Pool
Ranked #9 of 18 hotels in North Platte
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Ramada North Platte 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Ramada North Platte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
North Platte Ramada

If you own or manage Ramada North Platte, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.