“Clean rooms - you get what you pay for” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 North Platte

Super 8 North Platte
You added Super 8 North Platte to your Saves list
Super 8 North Platte
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   220 Eugene Ave., Jct I-80 & Hwy 83 Ext 177, North Platte, NE 69101-9804   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Stay 2+ Nights, Save 25%
Ranked #8 of 17 Hotels in North Platte
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Clean rooms - you get what you pay for”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

The rooms were clean but dated. No frills
The free WiFi was in the lobby not your room. And the only 2 hot breakfast items were make your own waffles or prepackaged oatmeal. Other items were cold cereals, oranges, bananas, pkg cinnamon rolls, yogurt and bread for toast. Their advertisement stated "SuperStart" breakfast. I assumed I might find some scrambled eggs, but again I didn't pay $120.00 for the room to have that type of elaborate breakfast The stay was clean, comfortable, inexpensive and friendly which is what I wanted

• Stayed May 2013
Jennifer P, General Manager at Super 8 North Platte, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
Thank you for reviewing our hotel! Our free wi-fi is in the entire building, not just in the lobby. I apologize if you had difficulty in getting that to work for you. The items that we offer for breakfast are the items that are included in the Superstart breakfast. Thank you for your kind words regarding the desk clerks. We are anxious to see you on your next visit! GM Jennifer

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
North Wangaratta
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

Room was clean, quite with a comfortable bed and good shower. Reception staff were polite and efficient at check in and check out. I did not have the continental breakfast as I went out for a cooked breakfast. Internet connection was the only complaint, it was slow and at times hard to connect.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Jennifer P, General Manager at Super 8 North Platte, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
We are so glad you were pleased with your stay! The internet seems to have been an issue, however. I will look into that right away and make sure there isn't a problem. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, we value the opinions of our guests!
GM Jennifer
Minatare, Nebraska
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

am here monthly with my husband for his training with the military
the rooms are perfect .....I would ask for an extra table and they would deliever what they could
I do sewing projects for the weekend that we are here.....they will be happy to hear I got a folding table to travel
Housekeeping are very helpful and cheerful.....they have a tough job!
Breakfast is an assortment of choices which my husband enjoys....If you don't like what is available then go buy
your breakfast
Checking in process was smooth and as always with a smile
WE'RE HAPPY!

Room Tip: ground floor rooms as no elevators
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Jennifer P, General Manager at Super 8 North Platte, responded to this review, April 19, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so pleased that you are happy with your frequent visits. We work hard to provide a great lodging experiene for every guest, every stay. We appreciate you taking the time to rate our hotel. See you soon!
Hastings, Nebraska, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

My family and I stayed here for 2 nights. It was a terrible experience. We were on the first floor and around 5:30 in the morning we could hear the people in the room above us moving around as the floors were creaking. The bathrooms could use some updating and repairing. The hallways were not clean. The food could use some flavor as the bananas were brown and the waffles were bland. Overall, it could use some updating. On the upside the staff was friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: Stay on the top floor to avoid hearing other people walking around on creaky floors.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Jennifer P, General Manager at Super 8 North Platte, responded to this review, April 17, 2013
Oh no! It sounds like we failed to provide a great lodging experience for you. I am so sorry that you were disappointed with your stay. We would have been happy to move you to another room for your second night, that might have helped with the noise level. I apologize that we failed to meet your expectations. I hope that you will give us another chance in the future to do a better job for you. GM Jennifer