“Disappointed at best” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Howard Johnson Inn North Platte

Save Saved
You added Howard Johnson Inn North Platte to your Saves list
Howard Johnson Inn North Platte
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1209 South Dewey St, I-80, exit 177 P.O. Box 768, North Platte, NE 69103   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
Stay 3+ Nights, Save 20%
Ranked #17 of 18 hotels in North Platte

95 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Las Vegas, Nevada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I guess you get what you pay for. I only paid $45 for a queen room. The other guests staying there seemed a little sketchy. I didn't really feel very safe.

I don't know if it was just taken over by new owners or what. But I guess they just reopened. The front of the parking lot was all torn up. Not sure if they were in the middle of a remodel or they were at the end? Would have been nice to know that construction was going on. They also were supposed to have a heated indoor pool, that was closed.

They didn't not have their wi-fi set up. I asked the women working up front if I could get the password for the wi-fi and she said that it wasn't running yet, really then how is she getting online? She told me if I needed to look something up I could go over to McDonald's. Thanks, so helpful.

The room was okay. It was clean and there was a microwave, small fridge, and iron, which was nice. There was a free continental breakfast. I had a muffin. They had white bread for toast, cold french toast, biscuits and gravy, cereal, juice, and muffins.

I think I would rather pay a little bit more and stay some where a little nicer.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo

Been to Howard Johnson Inn North Platte? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Howard Johnson Inn North Platte

Howard Johnson North Platte
Address: 1209 South Dewey St, I-80, exit 177 P.O. Box 768, North Platte, NE 69103
Location: United States > Nebraska > North Platte
Ranked #17 of 18 hotels in North Platte
Hotel Class:2 star — Howard Johnson Inn North Platte 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Wyndham, Tingo, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Howard Johnson Inn North Platte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Howard Johnson Inn North Platte, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.