“Would not stay here again.” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Howard Johnson Inn North Platte

You added Howard Johnson Inn North Platte to your Saves list
Howard Johnson Inn North Platte
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1209 South Dewey St, I-80, exit 177 P.O. Box 768, North Platte, NE 69103   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead & Save 15%
Ranked #15 of 17 Hotels in North Platte
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Would not stay here again.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I guess you get what you pay for. I only paid $45 for a queen room. The other guests staying there seemed a little sketchy. I didn't really feel very safe.

I don't know if it was just taken over by new owners or what. But I guess they just reopened. The front of the parking lot was all torn up. Not sure if they were in the middle of a remodel or they were at the end? Would have been nice to know that construction was going on. They also were supposed to have a heated indoor pool, that was closed.

They didn't not have their wi-fi set up. I asked the women working up front if I could get the password for the wi-fi and she said that it wasn't running yet, really then how is she getting online? She told me if I needed to look something up I could go over to McDonald's. Thanks, so helpful.

The room was okay. It was clean and there was a microwave, small fridge, and iron, which was nice. There was a free continental breakfast. I had a muffin. They had white bread for toast, cold french toast, biscuits and gravy, cereal, juice, and muffins.

I think I would rather pay a little bit more and stay some where a little nicer.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
BARRON
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

We were happy with our visit and will try it again if we need a motel in this area. The staff was helpful and polite. Wished we could have had an internet available. Area was very convenient to services.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

Christy P, Manager at Howard Johnson Inn North Platte, responded to this review, March 7, 2013
Howard Johnson
North Platte Ne

Dear Teresa,
Thank you for choosing Howard Johnson for your lodging stay in North Platte Ne. We appreciate your feedback on your stay, and thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. We continue to be committed to provide you and all our guests with the highest standard of service in the industry. We look forward to your continued patronage and wish you the best.

Christy Perez

Been to Howard Johnson Inn North Platte? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Howard Johnson Inn North Platte

Address: 1209 South Dewey St, I-80, exit 177 P.O. Box 768, North Platte, NE 69103
Location: United States > Nebraska > North Platte
Ranked #15 of 17 Hotels in North Platte
Hotel Class:2 star — Howard Johnson Inn North Platte 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Howard Johnson Inn North Platte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Howard Johnson North Platte

If you own or manage Howard Johnson Inn North Platte, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.