“Glad I stopped for sushi” 5 of 5 stars

Tempura
North Platte, NE
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 73 Restaurants in North Platte
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Doing business, Entertaining clients, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Glad I stopped for sushi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

Decided that I needed to get out of the car after driving from Salt Lake City. I am so glad I took the reviews on here seriously. I had the Crunchy Jalapeno Roll and a Las Vegas Roll. The crunchy was delicious the best I have tasted in a long time. Their Las Vegas roll was also quite tasty. It sits in a strip mall but don't let that fool you. Well worth the mile off the interstate.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Buffalo, Minnesota
“Love this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

This is my go-to place when I travel from Minneapolis to Albuquerque. After driving for ten hours, I want something that won't sit like a lump..the miso is comforting..and the sushi is great.

• Visited January 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Just ok.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012 via mobile

Decided to eat here during our over night stay since it was so well reviewed and honestly I can say that I was. It as impressed as others. The food was good but nothing that left me wanting more. I wish we would have tried something else.

Colorado
“Hidden Gem”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012 via mobile

Wouldn't ever think of this city having decent Japanese (and curry and chinese food too) but here it is over by the RR tracks. Their green tea is wonderful - just like the kind we had in Japan with the burnt rice. Would recommend and will come back our next time thru here.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Tennessee
“Well prepared food. .”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012 via mobile

We were traveling through North Platte and stopped to eat for dinner. Since Tempura was well rated, we tried it and the food was delicious, well prepared and seasoned. There is a sushi bar but we had conventional dishes as sesame chicken. If we lived in the area, we would certainly make this a regular stop.