“Not Irish cream” 4 of 5 stars

308-455-3444
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Bailey's American Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #33 of 73 Restaurants in North Platte
Lake Tahoe (Nevada), Nevada
“Not Irish cream”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2014 via mobile

This is a very well done restaurant. The open feel of the dining room,decor, service (Brianna) and food was spot on.
If you travel through North Platte you will notice almost nothing but fast food. Bailee's is on the higher side of the lunch you would get across the street but well worth it.
my only issue would be that the steak for the cheese steak sandwhich is dipped in Au jus with is standard for French dips. I prefer my meat grilled instead of dipped. However the sandwhich was still very good.

I spent 19 bucks on a full lunch with a Specialty coffee drink to go.
The coffee bar is called switch and features a drive thru as well.
(Very smart)

Why not eat here? "You like 5 dollar lunches"
Why eat here? It takes you away from the standard foods offered here in North Platte.

I also ant to note that I am sure there are other great places around to eat but I really didn't have time to explore.

Visited August 2014

Eagle River, Alaska
“So so”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

Food was great. Order was mixed up and staff did not really know how to respond. Atmosphere was "cold" and sterile.

Visited July 2014
Winnebago, Illinois
“Absolutely a must when visiting North Platte”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

We were traveling home from Mesquite NV and had been on the road for 14 hours when we decided to pull over for the night. We asked the hotel clerk where we should have dinner and we were told Bailey's was the nicest place they had. When we walked into the place we were instantly greeted by a very friendly lady who said we could dine on the main level or on the third floor. We chose the 3rd floor bit didn't dine outside even though it seemed really comfortable. The Mixologist Matt was immediately at our table giving us advice in regards to cocktails and food. He did a great job in both. The cocktails were awesome. So many flavors dancing in your mouth. The Tuscan Mule was delicious! Dinner was spectacular. We had salmon and pot roast velvety thing was delicious. Then came orange creme brûlée. Best my husband has ever had. Matt also had us try a ginger and cucumber tonic which was so wonderful I had to buy a bottle. If you are ever driving thru North Platte, I highly recommend this place. They also serve lunch and have a barista on the main floor which opens at 630 AM.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Lincoln, Nebraska
“Over Priced Food.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

It's clear they are paying for the location and have to cut back on the food. The food was not bad it was just way over priced. When a beer cost the same as one in a ball park you know your in trouble. Sorry but I will eat good food in a shack and pay less then pay more just to eat in the top of a bank.

Visited June 2014
Gothenburg, Nebraska
“Amazing Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

This week I ate lunch at Bailey's & decided on the Little Pigs sandwich. I travel all over for my job & have been to dozens & dozens of different restaurants all over the country. This is by far the best pork sandwich I've ever had. Even better than some of the BBQ I've had in Memphis & Kansas City. It's such a unique taste. Great atmosphere on the top deck as well. I'll definitely be back.