“Food was usual Applebee's fair” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Manitoba, Canada
“Food was usual Applebee's fair”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

Food a bit bland but otherwise okay. Restaurant was very busy when we arrived but our order was quick and quality was okay.

Visited March 2013

Alexandria
“It's an appelbee's”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Chain stores have little variation, that's why they are good - you know what to expect. The services was good, the waiter was friendly and accommodating.

Visited April 2013
mpls
“Very nice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

After a horrible experience at another restaurant and not getting any food. We figured we know this place and can expect a certain service. The young man who greeted us at the door was fantastic. The waitress was prompt and friendly. The only thing that keeps this from being a 5 rating was when my companion asked her if a soup was spicey she said a little bit. When she changed to the chilli it should have been a clue to her to say it comes loaded with jalapeno peppers on it.

after we picked them off, the rest of the meal was perfect. It was busy but we still got our food quick and the waitress was attentive. The food was cooked properly and had good flavor.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
St. Louis
“Carside to Go”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

Ordered lunch for the staff I was working with. My guess would be that if you've eaten at one Applebee's, you know what to expect. They received the phone call, filled the order as given, and brought carside in a timely manner. Food was hot and probably a little "tastier" than I remember. Nicely done!

Visited March 2013
Richmond, Texas
“Worst Applebee's Ever”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

This restaurant was horrible all the way around. While I realize a Saturday evening can be busy the service was terrible. I ordered take out food and was told 20 minutes-30 minutes well an hour later (yes I timed it) my order finally came out, although it had been sitting on the counter for the past 15 minutes yet no one could seem to figure out whose order it was. The poor lady who was in charge of to go orders was by herself while another person stood their and kept saying the Tara would be with us shortly. Well their were 3 other people waiting who were equally frustrated. And then to top it all off someone who ordered after me received their order first. Seriously? I decided to let it go and not cause a scene but when I finally got my order and returned to the hotel my food was ice cold and incorrect. It was not properly prepared. I was exhausted and frustrated at this point so I did not return to complain Instead a pizza was ordered and the Applebee's food thrown away. I would not recommend going here when you have another option. The staff was super unprofessional and management didn't seem to be effectively managing their staff. For example a waitress's boyfriend showed up with a burger kind iced coffee and she stood at the podium drinking it while he chatted with her about how she couldn't keep the drink because she would get in trouble. So instead she stood at the podium and drank the entire thing. Also the waitresses were complaining about each other and guests. The managers did nothing to help guests.

• Visited March 2013