“Very Dirty” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Motel 6 North Platte

Motel 6 North Platte
You added Motel 6 North Platte to your Saves list
Motel 6 North Platte
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1520 S Jeffers St, I-80 at Exit #177, North Platte, NE 69101   |
Ranked #14 of 17 Hotels in North Platte
Utica, Michigan
“Very Dirty”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2011

Bathroom was filthy. Shower, sink and toilet has never been cleaned. Dirty shower curtain. Room not dusted. No wastebasket liners and no lid on toilet.
The beds were bug free.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2011

I was by myself. I was extremely pleased that the gal gave me the handicapped room next to the entrance. 1st time I had one and was great. Didn't smell smoke, had plenty of room, bed was great and all in all I would give it an Excellent rating. I felt very safe. The customer service was great by both the gals, checking in and out. I will be back, for sure. Again thank you. Judy Sheppard - 5362 Xanadu St, Denver, CO 80239 - 303-550-2310.

Room Tip: Tell them what you want
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
Parachute, Colorado
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2011

Motel was what we expected for the price except there was no internet and no breakfast. Hotel across the street, Howard Johnson, advertised $49 a night with wi-fi and breakfast. Also the only channel we wanted to watch (NBC) was very fuzzy.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
m60120, General Manager at Motel 6 North Platte, responded to this review, April 19, 2011
Dear guest,
Thank you for your review of your stay at Motel 6 North Platte. I do apologize for no WiFi, we are currently in the process of getting WiFi at our location, we also now have certain restraurants near our motel that offer a 10% discount with your key card and/or reciept. I again apologize for not having met your expectations, I do hope that you will reconsider Motel 6 North Platte for a future lodging needs.

Regards,
Jenice Miller/GM
& Motel 6 Team
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2010 via mobile

Cheapest place in town. I wasn't expecting a whole lot, but I was pleasantly surprised. $45 a night for 2 people and a dog. We got a smoking room (yes we smoke), and it smelled nice when we checked in.

The bathroom was spotless as well as the room. The front desk was extremely pleasant and even called us five minutes after check in to see if everything was allright.

Only downside is no wi-fi.

• Stayed November 2010
newcastle, australia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2009

stayed 1 night, found this motel satisfactory for motel6...resonably priced, convenient location...within walking distance to shopping food...only trouble it is 1 way street, so found we had to travel in loop to get out when we left...quite location

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
Minnesota
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2009

The terrible smell in the room would have been a deal breaker, but some other hotels we checked were booked. This place is perhaps below average for the Motel 6 chain.

No continental breakfast.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
tulsa
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2009

Checked in around 11pm. Front desk clerk rather condescending about the car's license number...advising us we'd better learn our tag number if we planned on staying in many hotels. This was actually the only place out of the past 5 hotels of this trip that made us go out and get it. This was also the most low rent of all we stayed in - so maybe that's why they are vigilant about information.

It was extremely noisy for the late hour. Usually hotels have quieted by this time of night. There were easily 2 hours of loud hall conversations & doors slamming after we got to our room and before I was able to fall asleep. I got the feeling it was extended stay customers or people living in the hotel with late night visitors.

I understand no bathtubs are common in Motel 6, only showers. If this is important - stay away. There is also no internet access and none close enough to pirate. The rooms were clean but the common areas not so much. Very worn looking.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled on business

Been to Motel 6 North Platte? Share your experiences!