“The crispy rellano was great!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 73 Restaurants in North Platte
Cuisines: Mexican
Calistoga
“The crispy rellano was great!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

The food was really good! Huge menu. The original margarita is really good and a good size for a good price. They creep up on you so watch out.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Omaha, Nebraska
“Nice family dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

Very large menu selection and they do make good Margaritas! We ate as a group of 5 and the service was quick and friendly. I loved the tables and chairs with all the colors and designs.

Meals are served on large very hot platters. The food was abundant and good, but I prefer more spice/kick to Mexican food. The salsa and chips were good and you can add the salsa to your dinner platter for more spice.

I always check the condition of the restrooms at restaurants and I am pleased to report this one was spotless!

Visited July 2013
North Platte, Nebraska
“Great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

I went ehre multiple days in a row. They had the friendliest service in North Platte. The Ensalada vallarta was fantastic and the pollo con crema superb. I highly recommend it.

Visited August 2013
North Platte, Nebraska
“Great Atmosphere, Food & Drinks!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

I've been here two times and both times I have received great service and food! Best Mexican in North Platte, NE!

Visited June 2013
Springfield, Missouri
“Ceviche was great!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

Great menu; got my order to go as it was almost 9pm on a Sunday, but when I got back to my room I enjoyed every bite! Lots of seafood options which you don't often find in a Mex restaurant.

Visited June 2013