“Good choice for the city.” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #4 of 17 Hotels in North Platte
Omaha, Nebraska
“Good choice for the city.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013 via mobile

Fairfield Inn is a good choice in NP. Have stayed at some real dumps around the interstate 80 over the years.
Good points
Pretty quiet, good value, cots are free,
Not so great- breakfast here used to be a little more of a breakfast. Now more of a continental breakfast. Bacon or sausage eggs if you beat the crowd. Otherwise toast, yogurt and muffins.
We stayed to and from Omaha to Denver.

• Stayed March 2013
FairfieldNorthPlatte, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites North Platte, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
Thank you for your review! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay, with the exception of the breakfast. The Fairfield Inn & Suites brand just rolled out a new breakfast for all hotels. We are currently in the process of finalizing the products and ensuring that we have enough supply to last for each breakfast. I am confident that meet the needs of our guests going forward. I hope to see you in your future travels.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
New Ulm, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

Nice clean quiet restful night.
Have stayed here before, a couple of times a year.
A newer structure, easy walking distance to multiple restaurants.
Enjoy the fresh eggs and sausage instead of the usual pre-packaged suff.
I'll return

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
FairfieldNorthPlatte, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites North Platte, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
Thank you for your kind words. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We look forwarding to seeing you in your future travels!
Davenport, Iowa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at the N. Platte Fairfield for one night after a very long drive. The front desk staff checking us in was super friendly and professional. The only small note I would have about the property is the jacuzzi, which was nice and warm but not as bubbly as a hot tub normally is. I was looking forward to nice strong jets on my aching muscles...

The breakfast was great, as usual, and the breakfast attendant and front desk staff as we checked out were very nice. Clean, comfortable property! Would stay here again!

Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
FairfieldNorthPlatte, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites North Platte, responded to this review, January 17, 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience with us! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Hope to see you in your future travels!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

We stayed here after driving about 15 hours that day. We arrived at nearly midnight, and were greeted with a smile. The gal at the desk was very friendly and helpful. Our room was comfortable and quiet. Just a couple of things that could have made our stay better. As I stated earlier we arrived to the hotel pretty late, so we were really looking forward to sleeping in a bit in the morning before getting back on the road. We were unable to sleep in, as the maid was knocking at the door about 9am. Check out is not until around lunch time, so I felt it was a bit unnecessary that we were bothered so early in the morning. Needless to say we did not get back to sleep after this and just decided to get back on the road. Our toilet in our room also had problems flushing. Overall I would say it was a great hotel, and I would most likely stay here again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
FairfieldNorthPlatte, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites North Platte, responded to this review, January 15, 2013
Thank you for your feedback! I am happy to hear that you find our hotel comfortable. I apologize to you that you were disturbed by our housekeeping department. This is not our common practice and it has been addressed with the department. We send our best wishes and hope to see you in your future travels.
Hayward, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

First impressions do make a difference. When I arrived after a long drive from Denver, the night front desk guy (Sean, maybe?) did not greet me. Instead, I had to say Good evening first, and with a smile on my face. Only then did his frown turn into a forced smile. I didn't feel welcome because of his demeanor; maybe he shouldn't be working the front desk. Our room was fine; if we come here again I'd specifically ask for a room with separate sleeping spaces so we don't have to hear the noisy kids while we try to get some shut-eye. The bathroom didn't have a fan. Not sure if there's already a built-in ventilation system circulating air from the room, but I'm used to controlling and hearing a bathroom to help diffuse the area of unpleasant odors. The breakfast was OK; pretty standard fare for hotels that provide breakfast buffets. At least the air conditioner/ heater is simple and very quiet. One thing I really did like is the fact that the fitness room actually had free weights instead of just an exercise bike and a couple of treadmills. We come here every year, but next year we will probably check out different accommodations.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
FairfieldNorthPlatte, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites North Platte, responded to this review, December 5, 2012
Thank you for your feedback! I appreciate hearing about how we are doing overall as a hotel, including each one of our associates. I personal have spoken to the individual that handled your check in process so that this instance does not proceed to happen again. In regards to the bathroom ventilation, you are correct. They unit has an ongoing circulation. This design is a feature that has been made to help with noise issues. I hope to see you in your future travels.
Hope you have a Happy Holiday Season!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012 via mobile

My stay at FF was so much more pleasant than HI down the road. More modern and comfy rooms, very pleasant staff, great breakfast and cheaper rate than a holiday inn I stayed a week prior. I know now where I will be staying next time I go through north platte!

• Stayed October 2012
FairfieldNorthPlatte, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites North Platte, responded to this review, October 11, 2012
Thank you for your review! I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and what we have to offer. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in North Platte!
Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

Staff was very friendly and helpful. No refrigerator in the room, however, the staff let us put our ice packs and medicine in their refrigerator. Room was very clean and beds were comfortable. Pool was cold, however, it was clean. Nice choices for breakfast.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing. We hope to see you in your future travels

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites North Platte? Share your experiences!