“Terrible stay at Rundown motel” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Bronco Inn

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in North Platte
Bronco Inn
You added Bronco Inn to your Saves list
4601 Rodeo Road, North Platte, NE 69101   |
Ranked #16 of 17 Hotels in North Platte
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Terrible stay at Rundown motel”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2008

I found this motel thru the phonebook and called the owner of the property who rented me a room for a week.
First of all, the owner informed me that they do not accept credit cards as payment for a room. So if you utilize your credit cards for lodging expenses...stay away from this place.
When I checked into room, it had a bad foul odor of mold/urine...Pew! The shower had very little water pressure and the water practically trickled out of the shower head, so taking a shower was an absolute impossible task.
The bathroom had small dead bugs underneath the sink. The carpeting was filthy and had stains everywhere.
The bed sheet had a big stain on it, and other dirt marks and I also found a cigarette burn on the sheet as well. It makes you wonder if they even changed the sheets. I was told that the room was a non smoking room.
The window had missing window blinds on it, so you couldn't get complete privacy when you closed the blinds on the window, and then there were these see thru curtains over the blinds, which didn't provide any privacy either. I spotted black beetles creeping along the bathroom and bedroom floorboards on a daily basis.
I ended up leaving this motel after the 5th night, because I had a room right next to the onsite managers where there was a door from my room that went directly into their kitchen of the living quarters and the onsite managers were very noise late at night by talking loud and slamming cupboard doors and preventing me from falling asleep.
I called the property owner of the motel who rented me the room and complained about how loud the onsite managers were and he said that he would address it with them.
When I checked out on the 5th day, I returned the room key to the onsite manager and he was totally clueless as to why I was leaving early. I had asked him if the owner had contacted him regarding my complaint and the manager said "No, he never told me about your complaint" So this made me feel like the owner didn't care about his guests at all, that he couldn't address my complaints with them.
After I left motel, I phoned the owner to tell him that I was departing early and of course he totally didn't answer his phone, because he knew why I was calling and he just didn't want to deal with my frustrations. I ended up finding a much cleaner motel that was alot more quieter and provided a much better stay!

• Liked — Nothing
  • Disliked — Bugs
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled solo
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

1 review from our community

Been to Bronco Inn? Share your experiences!