First the good news, the front desk people were very helpful and accommodating. Now for the rest. This hotel has decided to do business with work crews coming in to stay for days at a time. For our particular 4 day stay the work crew was on the 2nd floor right across the hallway from our room and at night would slam doors, yell, and make plenty of commotion until early morning hours. That happened 3 of our 4 nights there. I would suggest that you find another hotel (there are plenty) where you and your family feel comfortable, safe, and and can have an enjoyable trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the unbeatable combination of comfort, value and service you will enjoy while staying with the New Victorian Inn & Suites in Norfolk, NE. Conveniently located only a few blocks east of the intersection of Hwy 275 and Hwy 81, this Nebraska owned hotel provides a complimentary deluxe breakfast bar open extended hours every day. Guest rooms include a flat screen TV, refrigerator, microwave, iron and ironing board, hair dryer, complimentary local calls and high speed wireless internet. Our property amenities include a heated indoor swimming pool and hot tub, a business center and guests have access to an offsite 24/7 workout facility for no extra cost. We look forward to having you be our guest at the New Victorian Inn & Suites of Norfolk, NE! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your New Victorian Inn & Suites Norfolk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New Victorian Inn And Suites
- New Victorian Hotel Norfolk
- New Victorian Norfolk