“Very good for the money” 4 of 5 stars

New Victorian Inn & Suites
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1001 Omaha Avenue, Norfolk, NE 68701   |
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Norfolk
Midwest
“Very good for the money”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

Have stayed here plenty of times, it's always been clean. Given the choices available in Norfolk, this one tops the list as far as value goes.
And the hot tub never closes! Is that good or bad, when is it cleaned? : )

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
NVI_Owner, Owner at New Victorian Inn & Suites, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
Thank you for your kind words. Our staff works very hard to provide the cleanest, most friendly hospitality stay you will ever receive.

You asked when we clean our spa. Usually during the morning hours our pool and spa are unused for many hours. Our pool/spa state certified professional comes in daily to monitor our pool and spa systems, and to clean the pool/spa as required. We recently did receive a infraction from the Pool Inspector during his visit - we did not have signage by the emergency phone in the pool/spa room stating "Emergency Use Only". Our span and pool pass with flying colors because of our diligence to guest safety and our concerns to make your stay the best possible.

Thank you for taking time to tell others what you already know about the New Victorian Inn's group.
Our 42" flat screens, microwaves, refrigerators, iron and ironing board in every guest room, our pool and spa hours, the 26 item breakfast buffet and the long hours the buffet is open, and our price for a nights lodging make us an exceptional 5 star value.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
McCool Junction, Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

Two co-workers and myself have been working an evening shift in Norfolk Ne. The hours of work are somewhat odd. Deanna at the front desk was able to get us a great rate on a family suite and work around our schedule as far as housekeeping and even helping us out with extending the checkout time a little bit. Have been staying at this hotel for years off and on and have never been disappointed in my choice.

Lincoln, Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

Spent quite a few days staying here due to a family member being in the ICU at the hospital. Everyone was excellent. Helped with everything we needed. Needed a comfortable place to stay and it was one the hospital recommended. The hotel has lowered prices through the hospital. It helped a lot having the discounted rate. Having access to the pool and hot tub 24 hours was also a plus. If you are someone who works out regularly you will like that the hotel also has a deal with a local gym. You also have 24 hour access to the gym while you are a guest. I would recommend this place to everyone.

Room Tip: I stayed on both thebl first floor and the second floor. I preferred the first floor. Second seemed...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Omaha, Nebraska
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

I checked into the New Victorian Inn around 4 pm. I noted their nice pool/spa, and stated with disappointment that I forgot my swimsuit. The desk clerk stated, "That's okay, your room was upgraded, and you have a jetted tub in your suite." The room upgrade was for no apparent reason, but very welcome after spending all day in the car.

The room was HUGE (Presidential Suite) - 2 room suite with kitchenette, large bathroom with shower, and bedroom with jetted jacuzzi tub and king-size bed. Also included were two flat screen televisions, one in each room.

The only disappointments were a slightly stale smell throughout the hotel (it shows its age in some places), and the fact that I think I was the only female staying in the hotel, as when I went down for breakfast, the area was full of construction workers. Looks like during the week there are mostly workers and business folk staying at the hotel. I really didn't mind that; everyone was courteous, and there was plenty of breakfast.

Thank you again to the kind staff (I enjoyed chatting this morning with Amy), and to whomever upgraded my room!

Kansas City, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

I have stayed at the victorian inn several times in the past year and Britney one of the employees their was the nicest desk clerk i have met on my travels, she helped me get the room i wanted when i showed up everytime. The rooms are nice and big and very clean with everything you need micro, fridge and a flatscreen tv.

Room Tip: the rooms by the desk are the best 104
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

I was treated with courtesy and smiles everyday of my stay. I highly recommend staying at the New Victorian Inn of Norfolk, Ne. The roons were very clean and the staff was helpful. I stayed for 3 weeks and i felt welcome and relaxed.

• Stayed December 2012
Spearfish, South Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

The employees (Deanna & Amanda)went above the call of duty.. gave me a free upgrade to a bigger room, since i was spending Christmas with my granddaughter and planned on playing video games in the room... We had enough room to have a small christmas tree... and dining area... will stay again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Been to New Victorian Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!