“New Victorian inn & suites is the best value for your Buck, best in customer service and customer care. Never knew it could be m” 5 of 5 stars
Review of New Victorian Inn & Suites

You added New Victorian Inn & Suites to your Saves list
New Victorian Inn & Suites
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1001 Omaha Avenue, Norfolk, NE 68701   |
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Norfolk
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012 via mobile

I had to stay in Norfolk as an emergency because of an ice storm. The person working that night was very friendly and understanding of my needs for my family. I at that time had a dog and they let my dog stay, I have 5 children and the owner let me have his personal suite since there were 7 people and a dog all at the normal rate of $48. I was shocked the compassion they showed for me and the way they were sensitive to our needs coupled with the value has made the new Victorian inn and suites our choice every chance we get. PS. The best free breakfast I've ever had! Kids loved the pool and I loved the hot tub!

• Stayed December 2011

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012 via mobile

I have had the opportunity to stay at this establishment on a few occasions, and from the manager all the way down to the rest of the staff are very friendly, helpful, and extremely accommodating. Very pleasant to deal with. The rooms are always clean, very spacious, and guest friendly. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this hotel to any 1 that asks.

• Stayed October 2012
Hastings, Nebraska, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

I stay at a lot of hotels. The New Victorian has very reasonable rates and clean rooms. I have traveled to Norfolk for a number of for Business trips and choose the New Victorian every time. I have never had a bad room.

Room Tip: You will allways get a good room
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Des Moines, Iowa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

Great stay, good snacks and variety of breakfast items to choose from (hot and cold). Pool was clean and fun. Friendly, helpfull associates! Money well spent for a nights stay. Would stay at New Victorian Inn & Suites when ever I visit Norfolk.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

This is a great place to stay and we were amazed at how affordable it is compared to most hotels. The room we were in was an executive suite and it was huge. We had every thing we could possibly need here, including comfortable reclining chairs, tables, desk, microwave, refrigerator, and more. It was exceptionally clean and comfortable. The staff was very friendly and made us feel very welcome. The breakfast was also very nice. We have no complaints at all and would never hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Hyannis, Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012 via mobile

Best Value ever. The rooms were not quite Holiday Inn or Hilton, but far and above any hotel you'll find for $59. the place was very clean, nice pool, it was quiet and the staff was very good and accommodating. We had a king suite, it was huge. You really can't go wrong at this price. I would say its still a value if they charged $75.

• Stayed July 2012
Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

This hotel was by far my favorite on our journey. Deanna, Brittney, Amy and others were such a treat. They were EXCEPTIONAL! They really make you feel at home. You are never "just another guest" to them. The pool and hot tub is very conveniently open 24 hours and the breakfast is lovely! I have no complaints and will recommend this place to everyone traveling that way! Thank you so much to those who have made this hotel such a great place for travelers!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business

Been to New Victorian Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!