I just stayed the past 2 nights at the New Victorian Inn with my husband and 1.5 year old. To be honest, I wasn't expecting much. The accommodations were meant to be a "crash pad" situation with little thought to more than convenience of location. Being unfamiliar with the area, I read the reviews of the other hotels in town and the New Victorian Inn seemed as competitive as the major chain locations. While budget was not an issue, it was certainly appealing that this hotel was ranking higher than hotels twice the price.
All public and private areas of the hotel were clean and in good repair. I greatly appreciated the like-new condition of all the furnishings and linens in our room and the size of the king room with plenty of room for a toddler to spread out and play.
There was a youth basketball team staying in the hotel while we were there, to be expected there was some noise in the hallways, but it died down by 9pm. The room was quiet and would have afforded for a good night sleep sans fussy toddler.
We did not take advantage of the breakfast as we wished to have a more hearty fare--difficult to find in Norfolk with only one breakfast cafe!
The one disappointment was the pool. While it was clean, a good size, and many kids were having a blast playing in it, it was a bit chilly for a little child such as ours. This was too bad as one of the requirements for choosing a hotel was a heated pool. However, please note, no complaint was made to management as neither my husband nor myself were too thrilled to swim by the end of our hectic days.
- Also Known As:
- New Victorian Hotel
- New Victorian Inn And Suites
- New Victorian Hotel Norfolk
- New Victorian Norfolk
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the unbeatable combination of comfort, value and service you will enjoy while staying with the New Victorian Inn & Suites in Norfolk, NE. Conveniently located only a few blocks east of the intersection of Hwy 275 and Hwy 81, this Nebraska owned hotel provides a complimentary deluxe breakfast bar open extended hours every day. Guest rooms include a flat screen TV, refrigerator, microwave, iron and ironing board, hair dryer, complimentary local calls and high speed wireless internet. Our property amenities include a heated indoor swimming pool and hot tub, a business center and guests have access to an offsite 24/7 workout facility for no extra cost. We look forward to having you be our guest at the New Victorian Inn & Suites of Norfolk, NE! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your New Victorian Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.