“Yum!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 58 Restaurants in Norfolk
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Barbecue, Grill
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: We feature wood-fired grilled steaks, award-winning BBQ and so much more cooked over full-sized logs of oak and ash.
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
“Yum!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2012

Great food, great price. Customer service was excellent and I enjoyed the atmosphere.

Visited January 2012

NE Nebraska
“leftovers”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2012

I ordered a prime rib medium rare and was told I could only get it medium, medium-well, or well done. When the manager came to our table to ask how our food was I asked him whey I couldn't get a prime rib medium-rare and he told me they are delivered precooked at medium-rare so the best they could do was medium. He apologized, but when it comes down to it, when ordering prime rib I was given a precooked piece of leftover beef. Never again will I eat at this place.

midwest
“Reliable”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2012

Usually friendly staff. Food is reliable. Love the sweet potatoes and the flatiron steak. OK prices for the quality. I dislike the birthday singing that goes on through the meal. Please stop!!!

Nebraska
“Fun Atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2011

The food is good, the atmosphere is fun with being allowed to throw peanut shells on the floor and you can see the food being cooked on the grill.

Omaha, Nebraska
“Completely Not Worth the Time”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2011

The best and only good part about this place was the free peanuts. The rest of the food was disappointing and we consistently get half of our food served lukewarm.

Visited December 2010