“Comfortable beds.....” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Horse Creek Inn

Horse Creek Inn
You added Horse Creek Inn to your Saves list
Horse Creek Inn
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1 Holiday Bison Drive, McCook, NE 69001 (Formerly Holiday Inn Express McCook)   |
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in McCook
Greeley, Colorado
“Comfortable beds.....”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

Room was clean and adequate. Beds were very confortable and we got along fine. When I turned the light switch on at the vainity, sparks flew out so I am not sure on that point. I told them as we left. Breafast was disappointing for the $99.00 price tag. It amazes me they can get these kind of rates in a small farming community.

Room Tip: No tips on this hotel:)
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Kansas City, Missouri
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

I had a very nice stay, but mistakenly left my iPhone charger plugged in the room when we checked out. I called that day to ask that the charger please be mailed to me. Three days later I called again to inquire on the status, which I was told they still had the note showing I had made the request. I have never received my item, and it has been almost 3 weeks since I checked out and first called. I understand that it was my mistake for leaving an item, but for $80+ per night, I would expect better service. If you do choose to stay here, make sure you doublecheck that you have all your belongings when you leave, because you may not get them back.

Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
omaha, nebraska
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

Stayed here for a few nights on a business trip. The room was very comfortable and quiet. Air conditioning worked well and didn't smell musty. TV was newer and got plenty of channels. Bathrooms are a little small, but I was able to shower without getting water everywhere. Breakfast is still very much a Holiday Inn breakfast. The coffee was incredibly bad though. Seriously, some of the worst I've ever had. The Casey's gas station had better coffee. Overall, clean, quiet, and a good place to stay.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Omaha, Nebraska
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

We always find this hotel clean and the rooms are comfortable. We needed to plug in our diesel since we were having trouble starting it. This hotel provides parking for large vehicles with plenty of outlets. That was very important to us. Their hot breakfast includes warm cinnamon rolls, eggs and breakfast meats along with all the other basics like cereal and fruit. Be prepared to spend about $100 a night. There was a little discount. Since we travel over one hundred nights a year, we really watch the prices. This is a little high for us. But we knew we would get an excellent clean room and that breakfast, so it's worth it.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Lincoln, Nebraska
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

The Horse Creek Inn, formerly a Holdiay Inn Express is a great place to stay. This hotel still has the look and feel of a Holiday Inn Express. Greqt service, fresh linens, comfortable beds, and a excellent breakfast bar. When you are in McCook, check out the Horse Creek Inn.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Macomb, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

GREAT manager -- another hotel had bungled our reservation but Horse Creek Inn provided us with a handicapped accessible room on the spot. The room was clean and comfortable and all of the staff were friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good with several choices. Since we were without a car for part of our stay, we were pleased to find that there are several restaurants within easy walking distance of the hotel too. Will definitely stay here again the next time we're in McCook.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

Spent a night here recently. Nice facility with nice hospitality. Rooms are kept up well and the free breakfast was as good as anywhere for the price you pay. Choice of breakfast items was larger then some places.

Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Been to Horse Creek Inn? Share your experiences!