We got there for Nebraska football games and have NEVER had a bad experience after staying there 10+times! It is in the heart of Lincoln, and if you want restaurants, bars, entertainment, visit UNL - it is AWESOME! It is totally worth the price especially on football weekends! The breakfast is great - happy hour is superb - all in all wonderful place!
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Lincoln Hotel Lincoln
- Embassy Suites Lincoln Hotel
- Lincoln Embassy Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Lincoln hotel is located in the heart of downtown Lincoln, with easy access to I-180, I-80, and Highway 77.Our hotel, with it's prime location downtown, offers convenience to all of Lincoln's most popular attractions such as the Historic Haymarket District, Nebraska State Capitol, Memorial Stadium, Lincoln Children's Museum, the University of Nebraska - Lincoln, the Lincoln Children's Zoo, and many other places around town!Our hotel offers beautiful two-room suites with separate bedroom and living areas, a fitness center to de-stress and re-energize, an inviting open-air atrium, complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast, and complimentary cocktails at our nightly Manager's Reception. Come stay at the Embassy Suites Lincoln and experience Nebraska! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Embassy Suites Lincoln reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.