“Our stay was like staying with family!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of New Victorian Suites Lincoln, NE

You added New Victorian Suites Lincoln, NE to your Saves list
New Victorian Suites Lincoln, NE
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   225 N 50th Street, 2 Blocks North of 50th & "O" Street, Lincoln, NE 68504   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
10% off room rate
Ranked #5 of 53 Hotels in Lincoln
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Chadron, Nebraska
“Our stay was like staying with family!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2011

ALthough our trip to Lincoln was to meet family and share a celebration together, we all felt we were with family at the New Victorian Suites instead of a motel! From the front desk staff, the manager and even housekeeping and maintenance were wonderful and so much fun. We thank them all for allowing our group to enjoy their facilities and look forward to our next stay with them.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
Angier, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2011

My mother had open heart surgery and we needed a place to stay for a couple weeks. New Victorian Suites offered a discounted rate for families of patients from BryanLGH. We cannot say enough good about the staff! Neomi arranged transportation for me to get to the hospital one morning when I had no way to get there. What a Godsend! Everyone was so helpful and sincerely nice! The complimentary breakfast was the best I have ever had! The rooms were very clean, roomy and comfortable! I recommend New Victorian Suites with no hesitation!

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
Colorado Springs, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2010

I was in town visting my mother before the holidays I could'nt have choosen a better place staff was great friendly and very helpful! Noemi at the front desk every morning greeted us with a smile and a hello you just dont see that anymore. Then later Hallie was very helpful finding a place to eat and shop.

Breakfast was great! POOL my kids loved and it was so clear and clean!
Rooms where very Clean comfortable and spacious! BIG FLAT SCREEN I felt like I was at home. I can't wait to visit again. Thanks New Victorian Staff

Omaha, Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2010

Wow! Where to start, I come to Lincoln a lot to visit my son at UNL (unl students receive a discount) .Thats one of the many reasons i stay here.

- Every time i stay i am greeted by a wonderful staff, i must mention Hallie who referred me to this site, she checked me in and also was there when i left, she never leaves.

-The rooms are huge compared to any standard hotel room, as are the TVs. Rooms and whole hotel is very clean.

- The pool is HEATED!!!! My kids swam all night.

-Breakfast goes until NOON! Tons to choose from.
This place has everything you want in a hotel. I would never stay anywhere else. I would recommend to book early, there has been a few times where i was not able to get a reservation because i called too late.

Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2010

My wife and I recently stayed at the New Victorian Suites and accidentally left three coats, vest and a overnight bag outside the hotel. Some nice person found the bags and kept our valuables at the front desk. The friendly staff was nice enough to ship our items back to Parker, CO via UPS, unbelievable! Highly recommend this facility! awesome place!!!!

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2010

Erecently stayed at this hotel after a trip to the hospital. THey offer special discounts to people visiting the hospital which is so amazing. ONce I arrived I was greeted by the best looking staff, I swear they only hire good looking people.

The rooms were huge and very clean, breakfast was great eggs and gravy biscuits! Holly even made me coffee long after breakfast was over.

The pool was open late maybe all night and the hot tub is just what you need in this cold weather. I

• Stayed November 2010
Lawton, Iowa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2010

Our first time staying in Lincoln and I would recommend this hotel to anyone. The location is great, the room size was great (love the King bed), very clean all around, the pool/jacuzzi were great. All of this at a great value!

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to New Victorian Suites Lincoln, NE? Share your experiences!