“Business meeting with style” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #24 of 547 Restaurants in Lincoln
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Lincoln
“Business meeting with style”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

Great food and atmosphere. Wonderful facilities for a business meal with excellent facilities (projector, conference phone) and excellent service. My companions had a range of appetizers and cuts of quality beef.

I had the delmonico and wished it had been augmented by available sauce/seasoning combos which I did not select. I did request the bacon scallop which was cooked perfectly.

Our wine was selected by or server who did a fantastic job pairing a wine with the numerous beef selections. I thought the wine had an appropriate level of depth and tart to cut the juice from the steak.

It has been some time since I've been here but it was pleasant and would encourage my return.

Truckee, California
“Excellent food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

Very eclectic restaurant. Good food, good service and good value. Lincoln lacks some good restaurants, but Venue is definitely one of them. I will return often when I am in town.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Johnston, Iowa
“Great Steak”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

This is a very nice place to eat if you want a good steak. Staff were very nice. A very pleasant experience!

Visited August 2013
Lincoln, Nebraska
“Nice but not as good as it used to be”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

I've eaten here about a dozen times over the last 5 years and it seems that as of late the food isn't as inspired and the service has gone down hill. Our appetizer came out about 2 minutes prior to our food so we barely had time to taste it and it wasn't that our entrees came out that early... The "Venue Dip" (spinach dip) seemed a little heavy without much flavor and the chips were quite greasy. The seared scallops were good but nothing amazing. Though I would still stay the food is tasty even if a little run-of-the-mill, I think for the cost there are better places in Lincoln for the foodie or a good steak but the design of the restaurant is quite unique for Lincoln. I do wish they wouldn't have golden rod in the bud vases on table as it is a very common allergen and I found I didn't even want to stay for desert as my skin was beginning to itch.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Highlands North Carolina
“What a grand experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

We were in Lincoln for a graduation.....the Venue came highly recommended by friends in the area.....This was a delightful experience, the service was impeccable and the food was great, the atmosphere is probably the best part...very contemporary .......very chic!....and also.....a great Value!

• Visited May 2013