“Food is good, beer good, service so, so” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 552 Restaurants in Lincoln
Cuisines: American, Family Fare
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Private Dining
Curitiba, PR
“Food is good, beer good, service so, so”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

Well...beer is made in the house and I personally enjoyed the Indian Pale Ale. Whata can you say about Nebraska's beef? Absolutely fantastic...ask for prime rib! Service is not that great, though, especially when they're busy with footbal games.

Visited September 2012

“Anniversary meal sad”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

We went here for our anniversary dinner with some friends. We had eaten at this restaurant before and had enjoyed it, but this time we were disappointed. Not only was the place loud, the
staff was not on their toes. Food was forgotten and my meal came out as prime rib and I had
ordered a steak. While the manager was gracious and took my meal off, I had to wait while
everyone else ate and it ruined my evening. The cheese soup was really bad--tasted like they
opened a can of nacho cheese and heated it. I would not order it again. I doubt if we will go
back here for many years.

• Visited August 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
New York City, New York
“Good location and atmosphere- food,not so good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

It's a restaraunt in an old industrial building right by the train station in a gentrified area called the "Old Market". Convivial young staff. I had the ribs and BBQ chicken.Too sweet, no kick,and the chicken was over-cooked.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Shreveport, Louisiana
“Not very good”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

I have eaten here several times now and it the food here is not even average. Neat place but food is just not that good, even the salad is not good which is what I had. I would not waste my time or money.

Visited August 2012
Bellevue, Nebraska
“Steak.... Mmmm”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

Our food was fresh & tasty! Loved it!Staff was a really nice, but a little slow in getting things to us. In fact, we had so many different people, I'm not sure who our waiter actually was. We will definitely be back for the food.

• Visited September 2012