“Amazing service” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Large groups
Good for: Large groups
“Amazing service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

I visit this restaurant periodically with my parents, who love Olive Garden's soup and salad combo. My trip there yesterday opened my eyes to why they enjoy the place so much.

Much of the effect was from great service. Kiefer was our waiter. He patiently answered questions, each time as though he had nothing else in the world to do at that moment. Friendly joshing filled his visits to our table. He had our lunch very enjoyable.

Our lunch was a comfort food meal of bucatini with meat sauce, soup, and salad. It hit the spot. Jared Beckmann, the General Manager, definitely has a good thing going at this Olive Garden.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Lincoln, Nebraska
“good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

this place has some good food. service is good. I hope they can survive and still keep up the good food.

Visited April 2012
York
“It's an Olive garden.....”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

Not a big fan of Olive Garden(variety food). Other than soup and salad. I find their food is chain type, at premium prcing. I don't like fast food style Italian fare. It all tastes plastic.

Visited March 2012
Lincoln, Nebraska
“Olive Garden”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

I went during the endless pasta bowl, so it was quite busy! My throat was quite sore that day as I was fighting off a bug (I wasn't contagious) so I just had soup. It was very good!

Visited August 2012
“Ask for Keely”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

The food was great and our waitress, Keely, was phenomenol. Very clean. We were a party of 5 - we had soup and salad and the best Eggplant Primavera at any Olive Garden that I have ever eaten at.

Visited September 2012