“First time for Sashimi!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #60 of 552 Restaurants in Lincoln
Lincoln, Nebraska, United States
“First time for Sashimi!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

One word, "Awesome". The food was so beautiful when it came out, you didn't want to eat it. We had to take pictures of everything because no one would have believed us. Presentation is very elegant either orchids decorating your entree or a food garnish made into the most beautiful rose flowers.

We had never had Sashimi before and this picturesque display of fish was delivered to our table. We were told what each item was so we would know what we liked/disliked. Our main dishes were just as fantastic as our appetizer. You have the option of using chop sticks which I did not know how to do. But our waiter was so gracious enough to teach me how to use them.

Portions are on the large side, so we was able to bring home a sample of the meals for my daughter who was not able to go with us. We will be returning for the great food and new experiences. It is a very beautiful and upscale restaurant. Something Lincoln is not used to.

“Best Asian in Lincoln”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

We have seen the sign that this place was coming soon for some time. We finally went here for a birthday dinner. We were very happy with both the service and the food. I think it is the best Asian food in Lincoln. We will be back often and are glad this is in our area. Highly recommended!

“Bad Sushi”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

Our first impression was that dining at Lincoln's new Asian Fusion restaurant was going to be something really special. It appears no expense has been spared in the creation of this restaurant. A brand new building, unique and modern in its architecture and interior design, with high end materials, lighting, and furnishings.

Service started out well and then gradually fell apart as the restaurant got a few more diners - however it was never more than 1/4th full. Lack of attention was one issue. The other was understanding of the menu. And they could have been friendlier.

Presentation and plating of the food was impressive. Too bad the taste, texture, and technique of the food was not. Simply put - the worst sushi we have EVER had! And I've eaten sushi for 17 years all over the USA and in Japan. So I've stumbled across bad sushi before - but this took it to a whole new level. We ate 1/4th of our meal and then spoke to a manager. I was honest with him. I complimented him on the beauty of the restaurant and the presentation of the food and then told him that I considered this to be very poor sushi. He thanked me for my opinion and said he'd speak to the chef. He returned later and offered us a 10% discount on our bill. We paid and walked out leaving 3/4th of our meal on the table.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Lincoln, NE
“Great lunch, fair price!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

I met a customer here for lunch this week to try something new in Lincoln. I'm glad I did. The service was prompt and professional. The box lunch specials for $8.50 are a great deal. You get 4 California rolls, soup, salad, rice and an entree. The food was very good. You can save 10% by paying with cash also.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Midwest USA
“Really neat place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

Very nicely decorated. Prices are reasonable and our meals were really good. Sushi bar is a nice touch. We will add Asian Fusion to our restaurant rotation!

• 4 of 5 stars Food