“Nice addition to Lincoln's Southeast Restaurants” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, Steakhouse
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Lincoln, Nebraska
“Nice addition to Lincoln's Southeast Restaurants”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

We celebrated my husband's birthday here and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. He ordered the sirloin steak and it was just the way he wanted it. I ordered the shrimp and scallop scampi with asparagus over pasta and it was also very good. There was A LOT of pasta, four good-sized shrimp and a nice helping of very small scallops. I prefer larger scallops as these seem a bit bland. The sauce was tasty although I did add quite a bit of the cheese which is set permanently in a bowl on the table. I added pepper as well. The salads were generous, fresh and super tasty with the house dressing. A generous basket of excellent homemade rolls and a nice touch . . . our waiter/bartender poured dipping oil onto our plates. Husband had a beer. I drank water. Total bill before tip was $54 plus change. We had a dining passport and that brought the bill to just under $29. This was a big bargain. Hubby ate entire meal: I took home half my pasta plate and three rolls. A good choice for us and overall, I recommend. (We had two of the most expensive entrees. You can eat for less, even without a discount.)

• Visited November 2013

Lincoln, Nebraska, United States
“Lots of carbs and portions are huge”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

The food is only okay but you sure get a lot of it. The service was a little slow and a guy who seem to be the owner seem to want to just try to bully us into ordering more wine.

Lincoln, NE
“Exceeded Expectations”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

I heard this place was good so my wife and I finally tried this new restaurant in Lincoln. The place was very busy but the 25 minute wait was more than worth it. First their home-made dinner rolls are incredible. I can't think of better bread anywhere. The entree portions are huge. I ordered the Tour of Italy and my wife had the chicken cacciatore. Both were fantastic. The dinner salads were impressive as well. The hostess and servers were prompt, and courteous. The food arrived quickly also, surprising given how busy the place was. Overall this restaurant is now one of my favorites in Lincoln.

Visited November 2013
Lincoln Nebraska
“Very nice and lots of food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

We went during the week for a late lunch, so there weren't too many people. Our service was excellent (of course, being a slow time of day might affect that). The food was very good. Seasonings were excellent. Portions were very big (took home half). The atmosphere was very nice. The owner stopped by at then end of our meal to see if everything was ok.

We will definitely be back for dinner as we were very impressed.

• Visited September 2013
Osceola, Nebraska, United States
“Definitely will be back!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

The food was delicious, the atmosphere was inviting and the servers were friendly! Definitely glad we happened upon this restaurant!

• Visited October 2013