“Good lunch option” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American, Family Fare
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations, Private Dining
Description: At Lazlo's Brewery & Grill, creative comfort food is our passion. Unique, flavorful beer is our tradition. And exceeding customer expectations is our mission.
Overland Park, Kansas
“Good lunch option”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

I have eaten at Lazlos before at both locations. I enjoy the beer, but this was a lunch break on a road trip, no beer for me. However, they do have a good menu with a variety of foods, something for everyone. I selected one of the specials which was salmon with your choice of side for under $10. It was the perfect size since I did not have a huge appetite & more travel to do that day. This place is always a good choice.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Kansas City, Missouri
“This is always an excellent place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

This is a consistently excellent place for really good food. Great atmosphere and service always. Highly recommend this one.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Oakland, California
“Popular for a reason!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

This is a spacious, clean restaurant with a nice selection of beers, and a friendly wait staff. The burgers were very good. Unfortunately, they do not have hand cut fries to go with them.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Ardmore, Alabama
“We enjoyed the outdoor seating”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

We were traveling on business and were staying at the hotel next door. The restaurant was convienent. We chose to sit outside since it was a very nice day. The menu had many choices. I felt all the prices were reasonable, except for the steaks which were a bit pricey. I ordered the ribeye anyway. It was over-cooked for my order of medium. The beer selection was very good. I tried two kinds and they were ok. Nothing great stood out. Service was reasonable. I would return the restaurant if in the area again.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Nebraska, United States
“Good food, nice atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

We ate at Lazlo's on Old Cheney and Hwy 2 while in town visiting family at the hospital. The food was good, your average burgers and sandwiches. I wish they would have had a lunch menu, as the prices were kind of high for lunch. We had 5 adults and 3 children in our group, and our total was $90 with tip. That's probably average, but just seemed high for the food we got (that is with 2 kids meals and a small burger for the 3rd kid-all drinking water or tea).

Overall, good place to eat, high average prices, nice atmosphere.

Visited August 2013