“Billy's has It” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Magnolia, Arkansas
“Billy's has It”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

Great atmosphere, great service, and even better food! Very friendly staff. I had the crawfish bisque which wasn't seasoned perfectly but perhaps they leave it at that to allow you to add your own seasoning which I did and it was top notch. The swamp platter of fried crawfish, crab cakes, and alligator tail was very good. I was in at lunch but the plate was definitely dinner sized in portion. This was a pleasant, relaxing experience for lunch with great service and food.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

80% Recommend
Grand Island, Nebraska
“Awesome Alligator”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

I always try to come here to get their fried alligator. I am a fan of it. In my hometown we do not have a place like this so this is a nice bar that my family always comes to when we are in town for the football games or just because. I do enjoy the food. Th differnt types of beers are also great as well although I am not much of a drinker so i can not say much on that.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Kaukauna, Wisconsin, USA
“Fun atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

We sat outside and had a great experience with food, drinks and friends. The food was very tasty, and the service was great!

Visited June 2013
Lincoln, Nebraska
“If Starlight Lounge is part of Buzzard Billy's...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

I love Starlight Lounge- a retro little bar with lots of flare and fun drinks. The atmosphere is not like downtown "O" bars- it's trendy and hip.

Pekin, Illinois
“Great place for lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

This place was excellent both service and food. I ate outside since it was a nice day and the waiter was quite good keeping my drink full and making sure I was ok. I had the Crab chowder to start with and it was excellent. I had for my main dish the a voodoo tuna and was cooked properly with a great flavor. Would return to this place for dinner next time I am in this area.

Visited May 2013