“Burger Blessedness” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Winter Park, Florida
“Burger Blessedness”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

My friend raved about the blue cheese crumble burger while I was in Lincoln so we made the trip to Greta's. It definitely does not look like a typical burger joint on the outside and is a combination of a deli meets butcher shop. The blue cheese crumble burger was very good. With the burger came a bean soup that really was more what I'd call chili, which was superb as well. My friend told me that the burger I had was rated second best in Nebraska, and I think I'd agree.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

New Mexico
“Rated high for good reason”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

Great food and great staff. We visited here because it was rated highly in many forums and Lincoln newspapers. My spouse had their chorizo bratwurst and it was excellent. I had their half sandwich (chicken salad on a croissant) with potato and pork soup. The chicken salad was fine but the soup was amazingly good. My spouse purchased some of their house seasonings and teas on the way out. The teas were also good but we willl have to wait till we get home to try the seasonings.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Sadly disappointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

Stopped by on our way home to KC. Read the positive reviews online and thought we'd try the burgers. My Greta Burger was crispy black on the outside and tasted burnt, the mustard potato salad was very bland, and caprese salad was below average. Service was
also disappointing. Prior to receiving our meal, the cook came around and handed out samples to everyone except us.
The atmosphere was like eating at a meat market. Staring at and smelling raw meat during a meal is not very appetizing. The price was terrible $28 for 2 burger meals and "gourmet" soda. Definitely should have kept driving.

• Visited August 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Iowa City, Iowa
“Yum”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

We got carryout burgers and sandwiches to eat in our hotel room on a road trip. Every bite was terrific. My very vegetarian had a bite of my burger (blue cheese and a balsamic glaze) and said, "Now I see why people like meat."

Visited August 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Awesome burgers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

I can only speak for the burgers sinse that's always had but they were awesome. We got the Greta burger and the balsamic burger to go and ate them with a bottle of Marquette out at Deer Springs winery. I would highly recommend

• Visited July 2013