“Rated high for good reason” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #10 of 548 restaurants in Lincoln
Cuisines: American, German
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Rated high for good reason”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

Great food and great staff. We visited here because it was rated highly in many forums and Lincoln newspapers. My spouse had their chorizo bratwurst and it was excellent. I had their half sandwich (chicken salad on a croissant) with potato and pork soup. The chicken salad was fine but the soup was amazingly good. My spouse purchased some of their house seasonings and teas on the way out. The teas were also good but we willl have to wait till we get home to try the seasonings.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

89% Recommend
“Sadly disappointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

Stopped by on our way home to KC. Read the positive reviews online and thought we'd try the burgers. My Greta Burger was crispy black on the outside and tasted burnt, the mustard potato salad was very bland, and caprese salad was below average. Service was
also disappointing. Prior to receiving our meal, the cook came around and handed out samples to everyone except us.
The atmosphere was like eating at a meat market. Staring at and smelling raw meat during a meal is not very appetizing. The price was terrible $28 for 2 burger meals and "gourmet" soda. Definitely should have kept driving.

• Visited August 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Iowa City, Iowa
“Yum”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

We got carryout burgers and sandwiches to eat in our hotel room on a road trip. Every bite was terrific. My very vegetarian had a bite of my burger (blue cheese and a balsamic glaze) and said, "Now I see why people like meat."

Visited August 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Awesome burgers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

I can only speak for the burgers sinse that's always had but they were awesome. We got the Greta burger and the balsamic burger to go and ate them with a bottle of Marquette out at Deer Springs winery. I would highly recommend

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Joplin Mo
“Best burgers we ever had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

My family and I LOVED the burgers here. Burger prices are about what you find at other burger restaurants (not fast food joints).
Downside - limited seating (very limited) at their location. Sides that go with the burgers are chips, or different types of cold salad (potato salad, etc). Sodas come in bottles or cans, no ice, but they are refrigerated.

However, the burgers were FANTASTIC!

• Visited May 2013