“Fantastic hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lincoln on the Hill

You added Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lincoln on the Hill to your Saves list
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lincoln on the Hill
Ranked #10 of 53 Hotels in Lincoln
Snohomish
“Fantastic hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

We really loved this hotel from the greeting and check into the beautiful room. We are traveling across the US from Wa. State and have stayed at numerous hotels and the country inn has topped them all. Slept like a baby and they accommodate dogs so that was another plus.

Room Tip: We had a king room and it was very nice.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lincoln on the Hill, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
Dear Jul P.

Thank you for telling us about your stay with us. We are so glad that you stayed with us. Thank you for all of your feedback. We will pass it on to our staff. We strive as a hotel to provide a clean, safe, and comfortable place to stay. We hope you enjoyed your stay in Lincoln. Thank you so much for your time. We hope to see you again in the future.

Country Inn & Suites Lincoln

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Dayton, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

We arrived about 10PM and the clerk was helping several people in the lobby, and took a few minutes to get to us. She was very apologetic and friendly, and didn't charge for my dog, nor did she give us trouble for being in the pool after 11PM, and fitness room after midnight, and gave us extra towels straight out of the dryer, mmmm. Our room was very clean, comfortable and QUIET! It was also nice that we didn't have to check out til noon, and breakfast was delicious. This hotel was of great quality and value, and we got it at a great rate online, which made it cheaper and infinitely better than the nearby Motel 6 we stayed in when we came through the first time!!

Room Tip: Get the cookies in the lobby while you can! They are wonderful, but kids like to grab them by the ha...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lincoln on the Hill, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
Dear MizEmmy72,

Thank you for telling us about your stay with us. We are so happy that we could accommodate you during your late check in. We strive as a hotel to provide a clean, safe, and comfortable place to stay. Thank you so much for staying with us. We hope you enjoyed your time in Lincoln. We hope that you will stay with us again in the future.

Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

I have stayed at 4 & 5 star hotels in both Chicago and Las Vegas and believe it or not none came close to the experience I had at Country Inn. I am sure that many will think that I am an employee of the hotel who wrote this review, but I assure you that this was my experience last night (June 24, 2013). EVERY staff member starting with the manager Colette (who booked my room over the phone) the front desk person who checked me in) and every other employee with whom I came in contact, treated me as if I were their best friend in the world. They were caring, professional, knowledgeable and efficient. Let me preface by saying that they had their work cut out for them as I had a very rough trip driving from Chicago to Lincoln (I wretched my back before my trip started putting my luggage in the car). I was in a lot of pain and in a terrible mood when I got there. I relaxed after being there for 5 minutes. My room was beautiful and modern. It was the cleanest hotel room I have ever stayed at! At home, I have a $2000 Tempur-pedic mattress. As I have severe back problems, very few hotel rooms have mattresses that I find comfortable. I had the best nights sleep ever! Very comfortable pillows too. I am the biggest critic when it comes to cleanliness. The bedding linens were premium. Even the comforter seemed freshly cleaned! The room was very well-lit (I have found that most hotels have poor lighting). The bathroom was extremely modern and seemed as if I was the first person ever to use it! The water pressure was excellent in the shower. If the owners of this hotel inspected my room they would not have found a single thing wrong with it. Everything was perfect. I was also shocked by the room service. I had Yankee pot roast stroganoff, crab cakes and a salad and spent less than $25! Everything tasted home-made. They also had free wi-fi that was very strong and free HBO and cable channels. I missed the breakfast as I slept in. When I checked out, they insisted that I fill my thermos with coffee to go and the manager Collette (knowing that I missed breakfast), ran into the kitchen to pack me a bagel with cream cheese for the road while I was filling my thermos with coffee (even though I told her it wasn't necessary), she said she couldn't send me on the road without something to eat. I have never had a better experience at any hotel! Thank-You so much Collette and please thank all of your excellent employees for me. I used to be a vice president for a large property management company. I have inspected thousands of apartments over my career. I would have been extremely proud to have a staff as tremendous as the people at this hotel. I hope the owners of Country Inn read this review. Please note: there are two Country Inns- one by the airport and Lincoln NORTH. This is a review of the Lincoln North hotel, not the airport location. Thanks again for the best experience EVER!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Dear ChicagoGal60188,

Thank you for telling us about your stay with us. We are so glad that we could accommodate you during your stay in Lincoln. We appreciate all of your feedback. We will pass it on to our staff. They always appreciate hearing good things about their service. We hope you enjoyed your time in Lincoln. Thank you so much for your time. We hope to see you again in the future.

Westminster, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

Hotel is new, rooms are nice size, bed is comfortable and nice linens. Good price. Only one issue and this is not the first hotel we have experienced this issue, that being people wearing their pajamas to have breakfast in the breakfast room. Or wearing gym shorts and shirts that they slept in. I really wish hotels would put up a sign about appropriate dress. We have no desire to eat our breakfast with people who are wearing their pj or with kids that are running in and out in their pj.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear DianaO99,

Thank you for telling us about your recent stay. We appreciate all of your comments and concerns. Thank you for telling us about your concerns about the breakfast service. We value all guest feedback. We are sorry that you were not satisfied. We use all guest feedback to make the necessary changes to the hotel to make it better for you, and future guests to the hotel. Thank you so much for your time. We hope to see you again in the future.

Taos, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

Have traveled extensively here and abroad and stayed in the "best" and the worst. This property, especially at this price point, was so lovely. The location convenient, yet in a neighborhood with beautiful landscaping and fresh air! There was an authentic smile and greeting on every staff member's face. As well, they went above and beyond to ensure we were comfortable and satisfied with every aspect of our visit. We were offered two, not one complimentary glass of a very decent house wine and a generous discount on our meal. We didn't have to leave the property until our departure which was an added bonus after an 8 hour day of driving. This property was among the very few I could honestly give five stars to in every category. Enjoy

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lincoln on the Hill, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Dear MHobratschk,

Thank you for telling us about your stay. We really appreciate all of your feedback. We will pass it on to our staff. They always enjoy hearing comments about their service. We value all guest feedback. We hope that you enjoyed your time in Lincoln. Thank you so much for your time. We hope to see you again in the future.

Adelaide
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

We had a great room with comfortable beds. Our room and the motel in general is well maintained and clean. The staff were friendly. Breakfast was really good and we had real plates and glasses which made for such a nice change. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lincoln on the Hill, responded to this review, May 23, 2013
Dear Denise B,

Thank you for telling us about your stay with us. We appreciate all of your feedback. We are glad you and your family stayed with us and that we could accommodate you. We will pass your comments on to our staff. We hope that you enjoyed your time in Lincoln. Thank you for your time. We hope to see you again in the future.

St. George, Utah
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

Great place. Very clean room and common areas, very friendly and accommodating staff. TWO elevators!! One of the few we've seen with two elevators and a necessity in properties this size. Internet connection was good, but slow. Any news streams were very slow and constantly buffering. They would give you more bandwidth for an extra fee - not good and the only negative we had but this is a big one for us. Lots of electrical connections for everything. TV was wall mounted, which really helped open up the room even more. Our room had a fireplace, which was unexpected and a nice perk, but not used with 80 degree temps outside. Breakfast was better than average with the usual Continental and hot, including eggs, biscuits and gravy. Served with china, glasses,etc. no plastic. Two attendants kept it well stocked and area was clean. Hotel has an adjoining restaurant. We did not use it, but menu looked good and reasonable, they provide room service if desired.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lincoln on the Hill, responded to this review, May 20, 2013
Dear davenmanja,

Thank you for telling us about your stay. We hope you enjoyed your time in Lincoln. Thank you for all of your feedback. We use guest feedback to make the necessary changes to the hotel to make it better for you, and future guests to the hotel. Thank you for staying with us. We hope you will see you again in the future.

Country Inn & Suites Lincoln

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lincoln on the Hill? Share your experiences!