“Great Value.” 5 of 5 stars

You added Super 8 Motel Lincoln / Cornhusker to your Saves list
Super 8 Motel Lincoln / Cornhusker
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2545 Cornhusker Hwy, Lincoln, NE 68521-1461   |
Ranked #32 of 53 Hotels in Lincoln

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Sioux City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

I used the map printed from the Super 8 website. It took me straight to the hotel. When we walked into the room it nice and cool. Each day that we came back to the room the maid service turned on the air. That was awesome. The location of the hotel was in a prime area and I will explore the next time I am in town. Thank you for allowing my family and I to stay while we attended the "God's Word is Truth" 3 day convention.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

ResidenceLincoln, Manager at Super 8 Motel Lincoln / Cornhusker, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
Thank you for your comments we enjoy having the conventions here. We look forward to it each year. If you have needs for any future reservation Please let me know. You can reach me at 402 467-4488

Been to Super 8 Motel Lincoln / Cornhusker? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Motel Lincoln / Cornhusker

Address: 2545 Cornhusker Hwy, Lincoln, NE 68521-1461
Location: United States > Nebraska > Lincoln
Ranked #32 of 53 Hotels in Lincoln
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Motel Lincoln / Cornhusker 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Motel Lincoln / Cornhusker reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Motel Lincoln / Cornhusker Hotel Lincoln
Super 8 Lincoln
Super Eight Lincoln
Lincoln Super 8
Lincoln Super Eight

If you own or manage Super 8 Motel Lincoln / Cornhusker, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.