“Comfortable & Clean” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #31 of 53 Hotels in Lincoln
Anchorage, Alaska
“Comfortable & Clean”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Nice hotel especially for the price. Recently updated rooms - new carpet, flooring, bedding and paint. Very comfortable & clean. Microwave and mini frig in room. Even comes with a breakfast in the morning; desk staff were very friendly and helpful.

Stayed December 2014, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Reno, Nevada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Motel was adequate for a bed for the night. The breakfast in the morning was a nice touch.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Lynch
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The people at the front desk, whom I assume to be the owners, were very friendly. I didn't have my Wyndam reward card with me, but they went out of their way to help me find my number. The bed was comfortable, and it looked like there had been recent remodeling, which made the room and the hallways clean and attractive. The only problem was the heater -- even set at 68, the room wasn't very warm. Perhaps a warmer blanket would have helped. But on the whole, we were very satisfied with our stay.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
Delavan, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I had made my original reservation using the 800 number. I was sure that the women was not understanding that I needed a pet friendly room. When I got there I found that to be true. The gentleman at the front desk was very helpful in getting my room straightened out. The room was very clean and very comfortable. The pet area was convenient. I have no problem with the room. I guess my only negative would be that the driveway is a bit difficult to find in the dark. We went by and had to drive around to come back and try again. They are in a perfect location for our trip to visit our daughter. We will be using this hotel again on our next trip there.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
Lincoln, NE
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The room was dirty, mold spots in the heater/AC unit, room was a smoke free one but stunk like smoke, black spots in the tub that looked like mold, paint peeling in the bathroom, air vent in the bathroom was rusting, breakfast was a joke, 4 pieces of toast, a couple cinnamon rolls, warm juice. This place was crap. Told the lady at the front steak out room smelled like smoke and she handed me a spray bottle to go spray the room. Not pleased

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Been to Super 8 Motel Lincoln/West? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Motel Lincoln/West

Address: 2635 West 'O' Street, Lincoln, NE 68528
Location: United States > Nebraska > Lincoln
#5 Best Value Hotel in Lincoln
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Motel Lincoln/West 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Motel Lincoln/West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Motel Lincoln/West Hotel Lincoln
Super 8 Lincoln
Super Eight Lincoln
Lincoln Super 8
Lincoln Super Eight

If you own or manage Super 8 Motel Lincoln/West, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.