“Really average” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #34 of 53 Hotels in Lincoln
The Woodlands, Tx
“Really average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

It was clean. They do need some new towels. The room was so small, we barely had room to open a suitcase. Was inexspensive. Wouldn't stay there again. the breakfast wasn't much. It is off the road so, it was quiet. There is a large buisness across the street but it did not matter.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
ashokamin, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Lincoln, responded to this review, August 8, 2013
I am sorry to hear that room size was not to your liking in the future keep mind we do have suites available that have more space. In addition, we have a contential breakfast that we feel is on par with all other microtels as well as all competitors in our sectors. We hope you would consider us again in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Colorado
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

I had to cancel the day of my stay. According to my reservation, I had until 6 pm the day of to cancel. I called around 3 pm and was very rudely told their policy was different and I needed to "prove" my ability to cancel by sending a copy of my reservation in. I was able to call Microtel's main number and cancel this way. However, despite the cancellation, I was charged anyway but this horrible management! The person I spoke with was extremely antagonistic and was insisting I wasn't telling the truth - I'm glad I was not able to stay! I can't imagine someone with such poor customer service running a hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Knob Noster
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

As we arrived at this location, I was initially disappointed at the appearance of the outside of the building. However, the room itself was very good, though very small. It was clean, had good shower and water pressure, fridge and microwave. And everything worked well such as the air conditioning. The complimentary breakfast was so-so. All in all, this property was better than I could have hoped for what we paid.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Iowa City, Iowa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

This hotel is an excellent value for what it offers--clean, quiet, and comfortable. I was surprised, however, by a very wholely bath towel and a non-functional microfrig; I informed the management of the latter and left the former where the condition of the towel was obvious. The furnishings suited the room and utilized the space quite well; I loved the "window seat" as it added to the overall pleasantness of the room. If I pass through Lincoln again, I will definitely stay at this hotel again. The on-site management (and family) were very pleasant.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Lincoln? Share your experiences!