We had a wonderful stay at this Hampton Inn. I was sold on booking it for a one-night Sunday stay when I read great food and drink reviews next door at Lazlo's. Our check-in was simple, our room was big enough for my mom and myself with a very large bathroom area. Complimentary coffee, tea, and cookies are available in the big lobby/breakfast area. Much larger, nicer, cleaner, and newer than some, the breakfast area was bright, inviting, and delicious. Just what we needed to step out the door to drive west. The price is excellent for what you get, especially with breakfast provided. The convenience of Lazlo's makes this a perfect stopping point for a very relaxing evening. FYI: we walked into our table for our dinner, but by the time we left, the lobby was packed with groups waiting for tables. It became obvious that the place is popular and that we had good timing that night!
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Lincoln - Heritage Park Hotel
- Hampton Inn Lincoln - Heritage Park Hotel Lincoln
- Hampton Inn Lincoln
- Lincoln Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come stay with us at the Hampton Inn Lincoln-South/Heritage Park hotel and you can enjoy all the comforts of home and a friendly welcome. Close to the businesses and attractions that this Capitol city has to offer. Conveniently located in southeast Lincoln near 56th and Highway 2, minutes from restaurants, shopping and the relaxation that comes with the nearby walking and running trails. For added savings take advantage of one of our special offers page and book online today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, Fareportal , Otel, Agoda, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Hampton Inn Lincoln - Heritage Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.