“Loved all but the hard matresses” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Special Weekend Rate!
Ranked #9 of 53 Hotels in Lincoln
Ft. Worth, Texas
“Loved all but the hard matresses”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Friendly, responsive staff. Loved the room - we had the 2 bedroom suite. Breakfast is outstanding. Did not get to use pool or hot tub (just not enough time) - but loved that the room overlooked the pool area. Lots of natural light. Plenty of electrical outlets and 2 desk areas. 3 TV's, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, dishwasher,etc. Our ONLY complaint was that we expected the super comfy mattresses found at Holiday Inn Expresses - but found these mattresses quite hard. We will stay here again. Oh - and they do not have an ice machine - so be sure to activate your ice maker in your freezer in your room for cold drinks!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Laya M, Manager at Staybridge Suites Lincoln I-80, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time out to review Lincoln I-80 Staybridge Suites. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority, and feedback from our guests is an important and helpful tool in helping us achieve our goals.

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Hopefully, you will have more time to utilize our beautiful outdoor pool and hot tub next time you are in town. In addition to a clean and spacious room, friendly staff and delicious hot breakfast can turn a good hotel experience into a great one. Again, we are so glad we could be of service to you.

Thank you for brining up your concerns with the mattress. I assure you, the issue will be addressed.

We look forward to serving you in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
North Platte, Nebraska, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Great place to stay. The front-desk clerk was very friendly upon check-in. Our room was very clean and spacious and had a refrigerator, microwave,and stove. Weenjoyed the wonderful breakfast buffet the next morning. All of the employees were very helpful and cordial. They also have a evening social during the week which I hope to enjoy on our next stay! This is definately a great place to stay and the price isn't bad at all..

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Laya M, Manager at Staybridge Suites Lincoln I-80, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time out to review our hotel. At Staybridge Suites, our goal is to make ensure that we provide our guests with the most comfortable hotel experience possible. When we get great feedback from guests like you, it reassures us that we are achieving our goals. A hot breakfast, friendly staff, and fun Social are just some of the amenities we are happy to provide all our guests.

Again, thank you for your kind review. We look forward to serving you again in the future.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

Great place to stay. Staff is very friendly. They offer an evening "social" at the hotel with free drinks and snacks and a great place to relax. Rooms are very accomodating, clean and give you that home away from home comfort. As a pilot I have spent many nights in hotel rooms and this place is by far my favorite hotel to stay at. You also are treated to a great breakfast every morning. It's not one of those free continental breakfasts that you are ok to skip. This is the real deal. Great way to start every morning. I also like the location. I went on a couple of walks and the neighborhood offers great sidewalks for a nice walk. This is a nice feature when you have to stay in a hotel for a few days.

Great job Lincoln Nebraska and thanks to the staff at the I-80 Staybridge Inn and Suites for creating such a great environment. I won't stay anywhere else when I visit Lincoln.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Laya M, Manager at Staybridge Suites Lincoln I-80, responded to this review, April 24, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time out to write your review. At Lincoln I-80 Staybridge Suites, guest satisfaction is our number one priority and being able to provide our customers with a home away from home insures that we are meeting our goals.

When work takes you away from the comforts of home, we know that a warm breakfast, clean and cozy room, and relaxing Evening Socials can make the time away much more enjoyable.

Again, thank you for the kind words. We hope to serve you again in the future.
Beaver Crossing, NE
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

This was a warm, inviting and cozy place to stay to get out of the snow. Staybridge is very close to I-80 where we we driving. Upon our arrival we were greeted by a very friendly front-desk clerk and offered home made baked cookies. Our room was very clean and spacious and outfitted with a refrigerator, microwave and stove. We enjoyed the evening social which included a tasty Greek salad with all the extras and a wide selection of beverages. All the employees were very helpful and cordial about any questions we had during our stay. All of this at a great price... far less than we were expecting!

Room Tip: If all the rooms were as nice as the one we stayed in, then I would recommend any of them!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Laya M, Manager at Staybridge Suites Lincoln I-80, responded to this review, April 4, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time out to review Lincoln I-80 Staybridge. When those cold Nebraska snowstorms hit, it really helps to find a cheerful, warm, and cozy place to stay until the Mother Nature lets up. While it is unfortunate that weather kept you from home, we are glad that we were able to provide you with a great hotel experience.

A suite furnished like home and delicious food at our Social are just some of the amenities that we are glad to provide for all our guests.

We hope to serve you again soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

I started staying at the Staybridge and found it ot be an excellent experience. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The staff is very accommodating. My company now reserves all of their stays in Lincoln at Staybridge.
The happy hour is a good way to relax at the end of a ong busy day.
It is a very good experience.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Laya M, Manager at Staybridge Suites Lincoln I-80, responded to this review, March 12, 2013
Thank you for your kind words. We truly appreciate you and your returning colleagues. When traveling for business, it is important to stay at a location that provides you with all the comforts of home. After a long day at work, a clean, comfortable suite, Social happy hour, and friendly staff make being away a little easier.

Thank you again and we look forward to serving you and your colleagues in the future.
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

Rooms are large, clean and comfy! Great place to stay at a reasonable price. Love having the sitting room and kitchen off the bedroom. You don't feel so crowded in the room. The location is great too being off Interstate 80. Delicious morning breakfast too! The staff is wonderful as well. Everyone was very helpful and friendly.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your generous review. At Staybridge Suites, we know that it can be hard being away from home. Our one bedroom suites can really make a difference by providing that extra space, making it feel more like a home than a normal hotel room. We are glad to know that our clean, comfortable suites, hot breakfast, and friendly staff gave you a great stay.

We hope to serve you again in the future.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

I have been a regular for years now and it is still my favorite place! Great breakfast, clean rooms and a friendly staff. During the warmer days I use the grills to cook dinner. They have everything you need. I highly recommend this place.

Room Tip: Join their rewards program. Great benefits.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time out to review Lincoln I-80 Staybridge Suites. We are pleased to know that your great hotel experiences here have kept you coming back for so many years. While we know that a clean room and a warm breakfast can make a good stay, friendly and accommodating staff can make it a great one.

We look forward to seeing you again this summer. Perhaps another grill out is in order.

Been to Staybridge Suites Lincoln I-80? Share your experiences!