“Quality food and service” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #43 of 547 Restaurants in Lincoln
Cuisines: Indian
Lincoln, Nebraska
“Quality food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

We visit during lunch or dinner, and service is always excellent. Menu has variety, and portions are big. We always munch on the papadums.

Visited February 2013

“Terrific Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Enjoyed eating at the Oven East with my daughter. While the table was quite small, the waiter was very pleasant and helpful. I had not eaten at the East location. Enjoyed the atmosphere and the wine selection.

Visited October 2012
“very good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

this place has some good food. it is Indian food, so it may not be for every one, but if you like Indian food, this place is very good. the food is of course spicey, as is with Indian food. I love the food. and they have some good drinks there. I love the Rossi.

Visited January 2013
“Never dissapoints”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

My husband and I went for our 31st anniversary and to celebrate my daughter's graduation. We had a wonderful meal each time. They have many selections on the menu as well as a great wine list. My only complaint is I wish they had more choices in salad dressings. The food is always great!

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Personal Favorite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2012

The Oven (either location) is a great choice for a night out. Hands-down the best wine list in Lincoln (probably in the midwest, excluding Chicago), always have good food and almost always have knowledgeable staff.

Visited February 2012