“Good experience!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 53 hotels in Lincoln
Elgin, Illinois
“Good experience!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

I stayed here during a Nebraska football weekend. As usual the hotel was clean and inviting. The staff was friendly and accommodating. Only comments are that there needs to be better directional signing off of route 27, the turn to the side road is tricky and you are guessing because there is no directional sign and the distance to the stadium is a little long, manageable but not as close as many other downtown choices.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends

203 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Council Bluffs, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

this hotel is one of the finest hotels a person could stay in. its extremely clean, well trained staff and excellent amenities. the pool is clean and well stocked the exterior is neat and well maintained. great value we cant wait to find a excuse to stay again

Centennial, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

Whenever possible we stay at a Hampton Inn when we travel. The service and quality can't be beat. The rooms are always clean, linens are fresh, breakfast is great and the rooms have an "at home" feeling. I appreciate the microwave in the room. The bathrooms are always clean, the towels soft and the shower/water force is good. All and all, it's a wonderful place to stay.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

We stayed here during a trip to visit the University. This hotel is not one of the "University Preferred" hotels and that did not deter us making the reservation. The bed is very comfortable and the rooms clean and fresh. The front desk staff was very nice and informative about the University. It is within a 10 minute drive to the University. The breakfast was the usual fare and everything was fresh. The pool as heated and very clean which is nice when the weather gets cooler. The only negative is that we could hear the TV from the next room for about an hour. I think the person had the volume maxed out. But in terms of properties this is definitely a place to stay.

Bellevue, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

Everything was nice and cozy. Complimentary breakfast was good - with hot items served (standard for Hampton Inn). There is a hot tub there that I didn't have time to get to, but would have loved it. Overall, the value of my dollar went pretty far for me while I was here. I would stay here again if I were needing a room.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Shalimar, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

I always try to stay at a Hampton Inn or Hilton because they are always clean, quiet, and the staff is very accommodating. The breakfast, included in the price, is excellent and their hours are "late sleeper friendly". The excellent parking lot security allows me to leave items in the car over-night and room access is relatively easy.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

I am a committed loyal fan of the Hampton Inn however I would not stay here again. We were on the I80 side of the hotel and all we could hear all night was semi trucks driving by. We could have stayed at a truck stop Nd it would have been quieter. For $129 a night this was not a good stay! The highway is about 50 yards from the hotel. We booked this in advance so we did not know this and no one mentioned this in reviews. The room was ok. The hair dryer caught on fire and the front desk did not have one to loan me. Sad, buy a $20 hair dryer and keep it in housekeeping to give to guests in case the room one breaks. Breakfast was typical continental food choices.

Stayed October 2013
HamptonGM_NE, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lincoln - Northeast I-80, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We are disappointed that your experience was not up to your standards or ours. The reason you did not see much negative feedback regarding our location is because our guests usually don't have any issues with the Interstate. Our windows are top of the line double paned sound deadening windows that provide an excellent sound barrier from the Interestate. We run a very high occupancy and have had very few guest issues. Nevertheless, we don't want our guests to be unhappy with their experience so I will be contacting you seperately to see what we can do to reconcile your experience.

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Lincoln - Northeast I-80? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hampton Inn & Suites Lincoln - Northeast I-80

Address: 7343 Husker Circle, Lincoln, NE 68504
Location: United States > Nebraska > Lincoln
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#1 Romantic Hotel in Lincoln
#2 Family Hotel in Lincoln
#10 Business Hotel in Lincoln
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hampton Inn & Suites Lincoln - Northeast I-80 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Lincoln - Northeast I-80 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hampton Inn & Suites Lincoln - Northeast i-80 Hotel Lincoln
Hampton Inn And Suites Lincoln - Northeast i-80

If you own or manage Hampton Inn & Suites Lincoln - Northeast I-80, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.