“Awesome stay!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 53 hotels in Lincoln
A TripAdvisor Member
“Awesome stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

The beds, pillows, and sheets were luxurious and amazing. The room was very clean. The breakfast room was spacious and well tended. We needed a few extra minutes for check out, and were graciously accommodated. We hated to leave.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonGM_NE, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lincoln - Northeast I-80, responded to this review, August 5, 2013
Thank you for taking time to provide feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We are so pleased to hear that you had a great stay and you found our hotel to be clean and comfortable. This is one of our most common compliments and makes us so proud everytime we hear it. We appreicate you staying with us and we hope to see you eacj time you visit the area or are just passing thru. Safe travels!

207 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Ogallala, Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

Hampton is a great place to stay when we are out of town. We have been staying at Hampton since 2004 when I became a Hilton Honors member, while I was in Florida working Hurricane losses. We try to stay at Hampton wherever we go, unless we go some place that there is not one available. The beds are always comfortable and everything is clean and well taken care of.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

This hotel was perfect after a long day of traveling from Colorado. It's conveniently located off of I-80. Right when we walked in we noticed the smell, and it smelled refreshing and wonderful! The rooms were what you would expect with any Hampton Inn, clean and neat. The beds were so comfy and I loved the blackout curtains. The breakfast was nice and they had a large variety of food to choose from. The room was a little pricey, but well worth it! I couldn't have asked for a better place to stay.

• Stayed July 2013
Bettendorf, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

We enjoyed our time in this Hampton Inn. It was clean, comfortable and the staff was welcoming. We would stay here again if we had the opportunity. The breakfast was what we expect from a Hampton Inn - tasty and well-displayed.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

This was not the first time to stay here and I am booked into it again and each time it is exceptional. There is always a smiling face when you walk into the door and once at check in they know your name. The attendants make sure every item in the room is guest ready

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonGM_NE, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lincoln - Northeast I-80, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We love to hear our guests stay that they always stay with us whenever they are in the area. It is our goal to provide a level of service and accomodations that make it easy for our guests to continue to choose our hotel. We truly appreciate your continued business and we hope to be your preferred hotel each time you are in Lincoln.
Minneapolis, Minnesota
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

I'm an Hilton Honors member and love Hilton hotels. While this was a very acceptable Hampton Inn, it was clean, staff was friendly etc. I thought the location was horrible. There are no decent restaurants in the area, nothing with a bar to grab a drink. No grocery stores. You have to wind your way around just to get back to the hotel. And then I had to listen to freeway traffic all night. While I will still continue to stay at all things Hilton, I will not be back to this location.

Room Tip: Ask to not be on the side facing the Interstate
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We are sorry to hear that our location did not meet your expectations. There are several fast food restuarants and 1 full service restuarant located within walking distance of the hotel. There is also 2 sports bars and 2 grocery stores within 3 miles of the hotel. Please inquire at the Front Desk on your next visit and we would be happy to give you a map and point out anything you need during your stay. We are pleased to hear that you did enjoy our service and accomodations which is the most important in our opinion. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to serve you again in the future.
North Platte, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

The big things were fine with the hotel, but the little things added up to a frustrating stay. Staff did not acknowlege me as a Diamond memeber, finally had to go down and get cups from the coffee station as they did not replace the cups in the room as we used them and to top it all off, over a week long stay, had to have them rekey my room key 5 times. I had two keys and they went with different people in different cars and still when we met up at night, neither one would work. That got OLD FAST.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonGM_NE, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lincoln - Northeast I-80, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We are disappointed to read the comments in your review. We don't receive comments like this often as we strive to provide a high level of service to all of our guests. Please let us know during your stay about any issues or suggestions so they can be resolved immediately. There is no documentation that your issues were communicated to us during your stay. I will be contacting you personally to go over the issues that you had during your stay. Whether issues are out of control or not we always feel a personal conversation is needed to explain policies, procedures, and possible resolutions. After researching your stay we have notes on our housekeeping charts that you kept your "Do not Disturb" sign on for most of your stay. While our staff continually goes back and checks "DND" rooms, they have a small window of opportunity to return and service a room. In the future please feel free to notify us if there are certain times you prefer your room serviced to avoid future issues. In regards to your room keys it sounds like they were becoming demagnetized usually when touched by a cell phone, laptop, car remotes or anything with a battery. Having keys reprogrammed more than once is unheard of so there must have been another issue. We have also changed the batteries and reprogrammed the lock just as a precaution. We value you as a guest and hope that we can have another opportunity to serve you in the future. Thank you for staying with us.

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Lincoln - Northeast I-80? Share your experiences!