“Great Hotel!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 53 hotels in Lincoln
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
“Great Hotel!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

I am a business traveler with many years of hotel experience. This hotel is by far the best for this class of hotel. It is clean and modern. The rooms are beautiful. It makes me feel comfortable away from home. In addition, the management and staff are friendly and always willing to help with any thing. I am so happy to be staying a such a great establishment.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Dave W, General Manager at Residence Inn Lincoln South, responded to this review, December 11, 2012
Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We realize that as a marathon business travelor your choice in a hotel is much more than a place to lay your head at night. My staff truly enjoys getting to know our guests in order to make their time with us more like coming home. Thank you once again for your comments I enjoy passing them along to my staff.

116 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Stoughton, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

I have been staying at the Residence Inn Lincoln for the past three months for business. I arrive each week and am greeted like a valued family member and friend. From the front desk staff to the back office staff to housekeeping, everyone treats the guests with respect, kindness and friendliness.

Like every hotel review, there is good and bad, but I can honestly say that the few issues I have expereinced over the past 90 days have been few and far in between, and they are always minor in scope. This property is well maintained and the staff works hard to please the customers and maintain an atmosphere where guests want to stay, and people want to work.

I'll be there for another 90 days and I enjoy everyone... Thanks to Ty, Chris, Sally, Shawna, and everyone else I have forgotten to thank

Room Tip: Rooms that face the back and side are the best from my perspective. I prefer the open feel of the n...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Dave W, General Manager at Residence Inn Lincoln South, responded to this review, December 7, 2012
Thank you for your kind comments. We look forward to your stay next week.
Park Ridge, IL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

Our second time staying at this Residence Inn while passing through Lincoln. While the hotel is a bit off of I-80 it is very much worth the small detour. The rooms are spotless, pleasantly updated and quiet. That plus a wonderful hot breakfast makes this a top notch spot in Lincoln, and my favorite.

Room Tip: The third floor rooms are the quietest.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Dave W, General Manager at Residence Inn Lincoln South, responded to this review, November 14, 2012
Thank you for choosing Residence Inn, we really appreciate your patronage. My staff and I look forward to your next trip to Lincoln.
Tahoe City, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

as we walked into the door CHRIS greeted us with a pleasant greeting, smile and an exciting welcome. he asked if we needed a place for dinner or any entertainment information while we we're in Lincoln. When we entered the room I was shocked at how clean and well kept it was.
Happy hour was amazing and the staff was attentive and pleasant. I would HIGHLY recommend this Marriott property. And ask for Chris for superb service!

Room Tip: We stayed on the 3rd floor and it was quiet, clean beautiful and would stay again. Oh and we are not...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Florida, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for one night. The hotel is the nicest Residence Inn we've ever stayed at. It's nicely decorated and the staff were very courteous. Our room was comfortable and the bathroom was spotlessly clean. This was a perfect stay and we'd definitely recommend this hotel!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
Denver, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

This is probably the nicest Residence Inn I have ever stayed at in the last few years. I was upgraded to a 2 bedroom suit but did not need it. The kitchen and the high ceilings were great and the room was clean and comfortable. Standard Marriott but a little nicer!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Hastings, Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

We have stayed at the Lincoln South Residence Inn approximately 20 + times. The service, quality of rooms and food are consistently tops on our list. The staff offers a friendly smile each and every time. The rooms are of modern decor and clean. The beds must be "special" as my husband and I sleep 12 hours straight. It's location is in a quiet area, but close enough to restaurants, Village Pointe Mall and other shopping venues. Traffic is minimal. During the weekdays an evening meal and breakfast come with the room. Weekend service is breakfast only. Rooms and the lobby are equipped with large screen TVs. An on-site Market is also available for snacks. Enjoy your stay. We certainly do!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments, we love taking care of our guests and my staff and I look forward to your next visit.

Been to Residence Inn Lincoln South? Share your experiences!