“Very good” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dessert
Lincoln Nebraska
“Very good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

We tend to "window shop" to see what flavors they have before deciding whether to get some ice cream or not. It seems like we've passed lately though. Perhaps it's just us but we haven't had a "gotta have it" moment recently. The prices can be considered a bit high for what you get, but if you want good quality, home-made like ice cream with unique flavors (a lot of the time) then Ivanna Cone is for you. I personally seem to be missing the Oatmeal Scotchies flavor of the day ...

Visited September 2013

86% Recommend
Winter Park, Florida
“Yum!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

Ivan's Cone was a great way to end a great day. I had one of the best ice cream experiences I've had in a while. I got the Peanut Butter Carmel Chocolate Covered Potato Chip ice cream. Sounds odd but it was delicious. The location is pretty cool too in the Haymarket district of Lincoln. Definitely a repeat!

• Visited October 2013
Lincoln, Nebraska, United States
“Best place to begin or end a day out.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

I come here with friends frequently after a day of running around--I love sampling their unique flavors they craft in their store, however I always go to my favorite Dutch chocolate.

• Visited October 2013
Lincoln, Nebraska
“You won't find better ice cream in Nebraska”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

This handmade ice cream is easily the best you will find anywhere in Nebraska. Handmade in the store by an expert ice cream maker. The menu board is always changing, I keep coming back to the Strawberry, excellent!!!!!

• Visited July 2013
Lincoln, Nebraska
“Best treat in Lincoln!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

This is definitely the best ice cream you can find in Lincoln! It doesn't matter how full I am whenever I leave a restaurant in the haymarket, I always find room for some Ivanna Cone!
Even if you go later in the evening and they've run out of the specific flavor you came for, you're likely to find a new favorite by trying a few samples!

Visited June 2013