“Wonderful prime rib” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Wonderful prime rib”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

I went there after reading so many good reviews on tripadvisor. Wasn't disappointed. The prime rib was excellent and the service quite good.
The mushrooms side order was also delicious. Everything's good except
for the potato, which was a bit under cook. The tab, at about 30 (including a very nice local beer), also came as a pleasant surprise.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

82% Recommend
Alma
“Evening meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

Prime rib was awesome, my wife's chicken was awesome. Great atmosphere, plentiful portions, decent prices. Can't wait to return next time we're in Lincoln.

Visited June 2013
Ligonier PA
“Could be better”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

The chicken bruschetta was pretty good, but the loaded baked potato was difficult to eat b/c the cheddar was so cloyed. Service was OK, not great. Ordered a higher-end wine to be safe, a wine I have had many, many times, and my glass was clearly from a bottle that had been opened days before. I mentioned this, asked for another, and was charged for two. OK, no biggie; I can just mention it in the review. Atmosphere is very nice and the beer selection looked good.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Lawrence, Kansas
“Great atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

When I travel, I love to seek out the "anti-Applebee's" establishments. Older part of town, local hangout, rambling interior layout, not too well lit, great food and bar. This fit the bill on all counts. The prime rib was recommended, but I wasn't in the mood for a huge meal, so instead opted for the lobster mac and cheese. While tasty, but next time I'll definitely go for the prime rib. Nice selection of beer taps, from the standard Bud Light styles to some great microbrews. I especially enjoyed the Belgian IPA, not something you find on tap just anywhere.
Nothing special about the wait staff, but hey, I wasn't in the mood for Applebee's-style fake perkiness, was I?

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Dublin, Texas
“Nothing has changed.. and that is a good thing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

While back in Lincoln we were invited to go to Misty's. I requested to go to the Havelock location as I always loved the atmosphere. I was so happy to see nothing had changed. My husband had never been there and enjoyed it also. He said it was one of the top steaks he has had. I'm not a steak eater but the chicken option was just as yummy! It is always fun to stop on the way out and look at the football helmets in the lobby. We ended the evening with a walk down Havelock Avenue to Arnolds bar to play a some shuffleboard. A great night in Havelock!

• Visited March 2013