when u have a new hotel that is designed well u have a great experience.
the lobby is beautiful with waterfalls. the hotel has free drinks, soft drinks juices beer wine and free appetizers from 4 to 7 every day. while these are free, they arent cheap stuff. the restaurant is very good unlike many hotel restaurant. i'm actuallyy looking forward to eat at this place. it also has a very nice bakery on the first floor.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Omaha-La Vista Hotel Lavista
- Embassy Suites Omaha-La Vista Hotel
- Embassy Suites Lavista
- Lavista Embassy Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Omaha - La Vista/Hotel & Conference Center is located a short drive from downtown Omaha, and 40 minutes from Lincoln, just off I-80.Our modern property offers easy access to several Omaha attractions such as the Henry Doorly Zoo, Durham Museum, Joslyn Art Museum, Strategic Air and Space Museum, and Cabela's!Our hotel features 257 suites with private living and bedroom areas, free cooked-to-order breakfast, complimentary drinks at our nightly Manager's Reception, and multiple dining options within our hotel. Our hotel is also directly connected to the La Vista Conference Center, offering 60,000 sq. ft of meeting space. Look no further than the Embassy Suites Omaha La Vista! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Otel, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Embassy Suites Omaha-La Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.